Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ENERGY AMPLIFICATION

Started by Tito L. Oracion, February 06, 2009, 01:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElectricGoose

Quote from: Tito L. Oracion on December 08, 2010, 02:37:03 AM
Yes, its from small -> large coil but I eliminated the spark gap anymore, don't use it pls. And they are flux linked also.  :)

OK I have had enough.  As someone who KNOWS how an OU device works I am just going to come out and say it.

Tito...you are entirely full of shit! 

I have watched you change your story and 'guide' people with your idiotic hints for months and even though I know the formula, you make no sense to me at all.  What hope for someone who has no idea where to start!!!!  WHY??  Because you are a liar and just as lost as all these other people!!  All you do is crave the attention of forum people saying "oh Sir Tito...please tell us".  You have changed your crap so many times I don't know why nobody else calls you on it.  First you say spark gap and ABC is the method, then when someone else has something promising, you say "yehhhhh thats EXACTLY what I'm doing and forget about the spark gap"  LMAO.  Next month it is something else or some other stupid regurgitated internet fluff that isnt even your own spiel.

You sir are a little clown, a village idiot with nothing and have never shown these people anything.  Go away and stop misleading the masses!

E-Goose

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: ElectricGoose on December 08, 2010, 04:16:43 AM
As someone who KNOWS how an OU device works...

so when are you going to lay the golden egg on us man?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

ramset

Teets
I don't think you are sure ,Perhaps you are getting  a"Voltage" increase?
Can you just post one power in power out calc?
We have been learning an awful lot about Batteries lately,

And how tricky they really are?
Have you been tricked?

Or is the goose Correct?
Fess up bro !!,post some numbers !

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

wattsup

Quote from: ElectricGoose on December 08, 2010, 04:16:43 AM
OK I have had enough.  As someone who KNOWS how an OU device works I am just going to come out and say it.

Tito...you are entirely full of shit! 

I have watched you change your story and 'guide' people with your idiotic hints for months and even though I know the formula, you make no sense to me at all.  What hope for someone who has no idea where to start!!!!  WHY??  Because you are a liar and just as lost as all these other people!!  All you do is crave the attention of forum people saying "oh Sir Tito...please tell us".  You have changed your crap so many times I don't know why nobody else calls you on it.  First you say spark gap and ABC is the method, then when someone else has something promising, you say "yehhhhh thats EXACTLY what I'm doing and forget about the spark gap"  LMAO.  Next month it is something else or some other stupid regurgitated internet fluff that isnt even your own spiel.

You sir are a little clown, a village idiot with nothing and have never shown these people anything.  Go away and stop misleading the masses!

E-Goose

Sorry Goose but you are the one that is full of it demanding stuff and calling people names. Just because @Tito is not following your personal time table, gives you no right to treat him like crap on a stick. You are definitely not doing anyone here a favor in treating @members like that, so I suggest you either apologize, or remove your post or get lost.

ElectricGoose

Quote from: wattsup on December 08, 2010, 06:43:24 PM
Sorry Goose but you are the one that is full of it demanding stuff and calling people names. Just because @Tito is not following your personal time table, gives you no right to treat him like crap on a stick. You are definitely not doing anyone here a favor in treating @members like that, so I suggest you either apologize, or remove your post or get lost.

Oh poor wattsup...somebody critcising your hero and you can't handle the truth?  Funny thing, I dont hear any response from Tito!
1)  I dont need to apologise for the truth...it is what it is and those are the facts.  If you can't handle it go cry to your mama.
2)  I don't need Tito's shit therefore I dont know where you come up with this "timeline theory".  I have my own OU thankyou.
3)  I simply hate BS and call people on it.

Too many followers here and not enough lone wolves.  Thats why these forums are mostly about going around in circles and blah blah blah blah.
I shall now leave you to your delusion wattsup.  Good day.

E-Goose