Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Triumphans Perpetuum Mobile Orffyreanum (ONLINE)

Started by mindsweeper, February 08, 2009, 11:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrWhat

Alan as much as I admire your enthusiasm I still await your working wheel.

Please hurry up!

:)

mindsweeper

One thing's for sure, the reception of a self perpetuating wheel will be very different from Besslers day.

All the counter claims and the "hey you stole my idea" groups will be fuming..

But I hope as I'm sure others do...

sevich

Quote from: AB Hammer on February 10, 2009, 06:53:06 PM

QuoteMaybe I am Bessler reincarnated? ::)
I think you're full of yorself to say the least  ::)

QuoteYou posting the book may have jogged some deep memories? ::)
Why rub it in, unles you want to intentionally piss him off ?

QuoteMaybe I have stumbled on the fabled prime mover? :o
Cheerleader's have had enough !

QuoteMaybe Bessler's ghost came to me and give me his secret to finally clear his name in history? 8)
OH, God! ....for the second time, I think you're full of yourself !

QuoteOr maybe I am just full of it? :-[
Now we're gettin somewhere  ;D ;D

QuoteOr maybe I now have a secret as well. ;D 
You're starting to eco

QuoteWe will see. LOL

Finally you're making some sense!!!!!!!!!!!!

AB Hammer

Quote from: sevich on February 11, 2009, 07:22:03 AM
I think you're full of yorself to say the least  ::)
Why rub it in, unles you want to intentionally piss him off ?
Cheerleader's have had enough !
OH, God! ....for the second time, I think you're full of yourself !
Now we're gettin somewhere  ;D ;D
You're starting to eco

Finally you're making some sense!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you sevich

You responded exactly as my statement should have been responded to. LOL
Fooling ourselves has been a very common thing. Some breakthroughs have occurred but not enough to get a runner yet. I have devised several test to work out different effects before building. One such test is the grid I posted on another string I started. Learning what kills the wheel is always the first step in understanding what you are up to, if you are to have any success in this game. One of my idea from a short time ago brought me to be able to lift 6 lbs with 1 lb the exact same distance side by side. All and all I is quite a breakthrough in itself and using it I thought I would have a running wheel. BUT!!  :'(  it would lock up due to CF trying to use it. I was over confident that I was going to have a runner and even hinted how it would be done. But a no goal, but another invention comes from it, A new kind of lift, so all is not lost.
I am now getting better weather and more time to finish these projects and they will be done. I still have the timing to finish on a wheel that I had running around 200 rpm but will it self sustain once it is done? Or will it have acceleration? This and only this will make it a runner but there is other possibilities of course. Keep and open mind and an open sketch book.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

AB Hammer

Quote from: DrWhat on February 11, 2009, 06:46:41 AM
Alan as much as I admire your enthusiasm I still await your working wheel.

Please hurry up!

:)

Greetings Damian

I am finally getting some time to finish some of my projects. Sometimes over confidence is the only true thing that keeps inventors going. For without it, why should we even try? After disappointment after disappointment, can kill the desire and confidence but with over confidence it will even out. ;)
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan