Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Triumphans Perpetuum Mobile Orffyreanum (ONLINE)

Started by mindsweeper, February 08, 2009, 11:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Quote from: mindsweeper on February 11, 2009, 06:51:49 AM
One thing's for sure, the reception of a self perpetuating wheel will be very different from Besslers day.

All the counter claims and the "hey you stole my idea" groups will be fuming..

But I hope as I'm sure others do...

mindsweeper

You brings up a very good point in this sue happy society. But there is one thing that has to be answered and can not be disputed. Why didn't you have a running wheel then? If the design was open sourced the designer has a claim of name only of the design, but not for building. And only if it is properly posted will that even have a chance for name claim. And if open sourced anyone can build it.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

DrWhat

DrWhat

It may in fact be these types of web sites themselves that are used to provide evidence of "prior art".

When a design emerges (if ever!) there will be those that have posted who will contest the design saying "but that 5% of the device is based on my idea, and here are the previously posted images/details on Overunity.com or BesslerWheel.com" etc.

mindsweeper

Quote from: AB Hammer on February 11, 2009, 12:04:09 PM
mindsweeper

You brings up a very good point in this sue happy society. But there is one thing that has to be answered and can not be disputed. Why didn't you have a running wheel then? If the design was open sourced the designer has a claim of name only of the design, but not for building. And only if it is properly posted will that even have a chance for name claim. And if open sourced anyone can build it.

AB Hammer,

I have no idea what the outcome of posting here a valid concept and a working design would cause. If some one can post to the forum a wheel that works, then another said organization patented that design, what the legalities would be.

Has it ever been done online before ??

I would hope that the original poster would have claim to the design but I just have no idea...

EDIT: sorry for my english, it's bad I know..

hansvonlieven

The one thing that kills a patent is prior art. If you can prove you have published the design before the patent application the patent will not be granted. If you publish under copyright you have rights to the design.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx