Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Genesis Project

Started by hartiberlin, February 08, 2009, 02:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Please ask yourself : is it possible that TPU is not alone device and there was something before based on the same principle ?
What is inside permanent magnet ? If that is the same as for TPU - electrons without magnetic field influence flowing in circles ? At least Ed Leedscalnin stated something similiar. But what that means ? Think a moment...

What if we are using Earth magnetic field for longer then 120 years paying for something which is freely available for us ?

konduct

Has anyone put one of these together yet? Does anybody know how to test it?

Better question...who would like to actually explain what they think is happening here? (Rather than ask more questions)

I put one together...don't really know what I'm doing...with a 12V PS and manually shorting out the coil quickly, my multi meter is showing as much as 1800V hooked up to a wire with no power hooked to it...one pos wire is shorted to the negative outer tube and the other wire, with no current hooked up to it is showing 1800V when tapped? sooo...? Oh yeah...an LED lights both ways when hooked up to the same unhooked wire...I understand the voltage is coming from induction...but even with multi meter anomalies...I've never personally ever had one spike like that?

konduct

Update: I believe two of these coils paired together with opposite polarities may be needed for usable electricity. I also have a basic analogue multimeter now to observe previously mentioned voltage spikes.

> update...no spikes observed with analogue meter?
> I have built second coil for opposite polarity tests.
> I have also revisited the original Genesis information to double check the described function...I have been doing things wrong by far, but the effect seems to share with my limited results...for instance...
      And when the current is made decrease by handling the voltage (applying a load?), the electromotive force in the direction which helps the current decreasing is induced, and after the current reaches zero instantly, the current begins to accelerate in the opposite direction rapidly.
... this would explain why my  LED's were lighting/flickering with no regard to the direction of current. As well, the natural switching process may have kept them from exploding with so much current in the first place...

> Next...proper hook up as per Genesis info with one coil...then two...

turbo

Hello Konduct  :)

I'm glad to see you are playing with non inductive coils.
I have wrapped some myself and i noticed something strange...
Whenever i swipe the coil with a magnet, NO voltage is generated, which makes sense because the coil is non inductive.
But i noticed, the resistance of the coil reacted violently to the magnet, i discoverd it by accident.
It dropped from 52 Ohms to zero and back while i was swiping it, which is strange.
It makes no sense at all and some say it comes from the meter sending in a small voltage, but that doesn't make sense too.
It simply should not do that because it is non inductive  :-\
So if you are able to swipe a magnet while measuring the coil's resistance please do so, i'm intrested in the results :)

Marco.

gyulasun

Hi Marco,

Very interesting what you found.  May I suggest to check the resistance change in a normal Wheatstone bridge?
You simply make a resistance bridge from 3 pieces of 51 Ohm (standard value) resistors and your 52 Ohm coil and feed it with 1 -2 Volt DC from any power supply or battery and attach a DC voltmeter across the bridge output.  Of course the bridge will not be fully balanced due to the difference of the 1 Ohm but bringing the magnet towards the coil in the bridge should cause a hugh increase in the output voltage from the bridge.  If the resistance change is indeed real.
You have copper wire in your coil?

Thanks, Gyula