Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Genesis Project

Started by hartiberlin, February 08, 2009, 02:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

Well i dont know how you want to measure resistance with an analogue meter alone :) but if you scroll a few posts back there is a diagram.
I am going to try some other things too this evening.

Marco.

gyulasun

Quote from: -[marco]- on February 17, 2009, 06:00:39 AM
Hi gyulasun  :)

Yes it's all copper wire.
You mean a bridge like the one below,
I will try it when i get home.

Hi Marco,

Yes I mean exactly that bridge you nicely show in the picture in the previous page. 

But before you make the bridge, read this, it just occured to me:

I would suggest the following test if you do not mind:  use your multimeter in AC current range and terminate your non inductive coil with the multimeter.  This means you practically place a short circuit across the coil (the ampermeter has near zero inner resistance).  If you find some milliAmper indication on your meter when you use your magnet, then this induced current also fools your Ohm-meter.  I know this is also against common sense.... :) ??? :)

rgds,  Gyula

forest

What is non-inductive coil ? Bifilar coil with ends both tied together ?

gyulasun

Marco showed a picture on a non inductive coil in the previous page: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6784.msg158097#msg158097

Current flowing in one direction in one of the wires and coming back in the opposite dirction in the other wire cancels most of the magnetic fields  so there is no self-inductance of such a coil.