Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Genesis Project

Started by hartiberlin, February 08, 2009, 02:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

Quote from: otto on February 10, 2009, 06:13:55 AM
Hello all,

@Marco

with a core.

Otto

Heaters in tubes do not have a core, Otto.
It's way too small for that.

Think of this:

Now, electrons can travel only so fast along the surface of the wire
because of magnetic flux.
What if you disable the effects of the flux?

Now the electrons float freely without anything holding them back.
Electrons at the sped of light are now a possibility!
My unit operates on these principles.

Marco.

Oh and this too:

The kick is universally attributed to the earth's magnetic field.
OK the point is; YOU CAN GET SOME ENERGY OUT OF THE EARTH!
Next point; YOU CAN DO SOMETHING VERY SIMPLE WITH A WIRE TO
SHOW THIS.
Next point; YOU CAN SEE THAT YOU CAN GET MORE OUT OF A PIECE
OF WIRE THEN YOU PUT IN TO IT.

Mannix

wings

Quote from: -[marco]- on February 10, 2009, 05:24:40 AM
* Tube filaments are wound as a NON-INDUCTIVE spiral to cancel out the magnetic field around the heater.

* This is done because otherwise the field generated around the heater will modulate the electron beam and thus the output of the tube.

* In specific tubes for UHF and audio amplification, like the ones Steven Mark mentioned, the heater cancels out it's own field and the residue is only about 0.1 Gauss, this is done to reduce the grid buzz to a minimum.

Now the question arises, how can a non inductive coil react with the earth's magnetic field to produce a small kick ?

Anybody?

Marco.

Ps. Below is drawing of the tube heater.

What is the small kick?

http://amasci.com/miscon/speed.html 

"The width of one Coulomb
On thinking along these lines I notice something interesting: in copper, one coulomb of movable electrons has a certain size! There are about 13,000 coulombs of free electrons per cubic centimeter of copper.

8.5*10^+22 elect/cc * 1.6*10^-19 coul./elect = 13600 Coul./cc

Therefore one coulomb would form a cube approximately 0.4mm across...

1/(13600cc^(1/3)) = 0.042 cm

HA! A coulomb in copper is about the size of a grain of sand! We can now discuss electric current within wires as if it were cc per second of fluid flow inside of small hoses. If an Ampere is one coulomb per second, we're REALLY saying that an Ampere is "one saltgrain-sized blob, moving each second, squeezing itself into whatever sized wire." So, for the usual sizes of wires used in electric circuitry, if we deliver one salt-grain per second (one amp,) that's a very slow flow. The tiny saltgrains are going by: bip, bip, bip, once per second.. In 16-gauge wire the saltgrain blobs would be morphed to fill the cross-section, so they would resemble very thin stacked pancakes. In 30-gauge wire the saltgrains would be almost undistorted, and so the charges would move at about 0.4 mm/sec during a 1-amp current.

One thing's not certain in the above calculations: the charge density for copper. My above value for Q assumes that each copper atom donates a single movable electron. The email from the person below points out that this might not be true. For example, if only one in ten conduction electrons are movable, while the rest are "compensated" and frozen, then the speed of the charge flow will be ten times greater than 8.4cm/hour."

konduct

Quote from: -[marco]- on February 10, 2009, 05:24:40 AM
* Tube filaments are wound as a NON-INDUCTIVE spiral to cancel out the magnetic field around the heater.

* This is done because otherwise the field generated around the heater will modulate the electron beam and thus the output of the tube.

* In specific tubes for UHF and audio amplification, like the ones Steven Mark mentioned, the heater cancels out it's own field and the residue is only about 0.1 Gauss, this is done to reduce the grid buzz to a minimum.

Now the question arises, how can a non inductive coil react with the earth's magnetic field to produce a small kick ?

Anybody?
Marco.

Uh...perpendicularly I would imagine. I think orthogonal is the relative term...spherics said orthogonal as well wrt nested standing waves...Could we just put a magnet near the genesis negative coil to control flow?   :o

If you have a non inductive coil with a negative moving surface charge with little/no resistance in the presence of a magnetic field...a superconductor of sorts...then the charges would experience a force from the field and get pumped whichever direction of least resistance the coil allowed....think of the magnetic field as a wind blowing across a vertical axis windmill?

sorry if I don't make sense...it's still early...not that I'm right...just guessing and hoping someone says I got it right?

sparks

Magneto-hydrodynamics.    Checkout Alfen waves.  It's what heats up the corrona and results in longitudinal waves in the plasma cellular fields that extend throughout the Universe.  The SolarWind's gotta vibration and the magnetosphere is pumping.  Plasma currents are relavent to plasma currents.
Copper wire skin is a negative plasma.  You dont need to accelerate electrons to get some polarization shifts.  You just need to apply a little wave theory to the electron cloud inside a copper conductor field skin. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love