Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BBC Caught with there pants down. No need to pay TV license

Started by mindsweeper, February 11, 2009, 03:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mindsweeper

CTG, great post. torrents are good but I wonder about there legality.

Like you stated, it's only the BBC who get the money. I think there are about 50 free to air stations in the UK and only ONE of which the TAX money goes, all the others get NOTHING!

Now if you add up all the license fee payers, how many hundreds of millions of pounds is that I wonder?

AhuraMazda

BBC is still essentially the British govenment's propoganda machine. Yes it is not as bad as US or the old soviet style broad casting but they still follow an agenda.

Take for instance the issue of the rescent genoside in Gaza and the stance of BBC or the rest of Murdok controlled media with regards helping them.

I found this article which may prove the point further:

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-occupiedgovernments-uk-media.html

mindsweeper

Quote from: AhuraMazda on February 14, 2009, 09:12:47 AM
BBC is still essentially the British govenment's propoganda machine. Yes it is not as bad as US or the old soviet style broad casting but they still follow an agenda.

Take for instance the issue of the rescent genoside in Gaza and the stance of BBC or the rest of Murdok controlled media with regards helping them.

I found this article which may prove the point further:

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-occupiedgovernments-uk-media.html

I regard this reply as "Very Anti Semitic" and has been reported to the moderator. "despite there not being one"

b0rg13

if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

AhuraMazda

Quote from: mindsweeper on February 14, 2009, 03:18:25 PM
I regard this reply as "Very Anti Semitic" and has been reported to the moderator. "despite there not being one"

As a matter of fact I have quite a few good jewish friends. I am pro truth and against biggotary.