Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SPIRAL MAGNET MOTOR IDEA??

Started by magnetman12003, February 14, 2009, 01:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnetman12003

Hi,

Please check out the U tube movie clip I pasted below.

The fellow I believe has a excellent idea but to get it to work check out the way I have shown in my illustration.  I am wide open for comments on this "half baked" idea.

The real key is to make use of a small thumbwheel mechanical ratchet as shown on the single magnet disk drive axle. The ratchet can be set to turn only one way by a single flip of a lever. Then the disk will only turn that way with ease.  A lot of noise will be generated if this device works. The ratchet pawl should scream at hi speeds.

That prevents the single magnet disk from turning backwards when both disk magnets repell each other.  The spiral disk is free to turn clockwise as shown and spins the ratchet disk along with it. No backturning on the ratchet disk.  Whats your opinion ?   --   I am sure there will be a lot.

Here is the movie clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evQGL5MXDwQ&NR=1

Just posted a corrected illustration showing meshed gear teeth between disks. Forget about the connecting crank arm between disks previously posted.

sushimoto

Hi,
this one is on my "to follow up"-playlist since last year and
i was wondering about the further progress.

Is it originally yours?

Best,
sushi

Edit: just to make clear. My question is concerning if the model and video is yours.
I did not mean the idea.
DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.

Yucca

Hi,

In your diagram the rigid crank arm will not allow for counter rotation of the rotors, when the arm is in the horizontal position the distance between the arm end bearings is less than when the arm is angled. The rotors will only be able to rotate in the same direction. Cogs or a crossed belt would work, although they will give more friction.

magnetman12003

Quote from: sushimoto on February 14, 2009, 02:07:02 PM
Hi,
this one is on my "to follow up"-playlist since last year and
i was wondering about the further progress.

Is it originally yours?

Best,
sushi

Edit: just to make clear. My question is concerning if the model and video is yours.
I did not mean the idea.               Model and video are not mine.

magnetman12003

Quote from: Yucca on February 14, 2009, 02:50:13 PM
Hi,

In your diagram the rigid crank arm will not allow for counter rotation of the rotors, when the arm is in the horizontal position the distance between the arm end bearings is less than when the arm is angled. The rotors will only be able to rotate in the same direction. Cogs or a crossed belt would work, although they will give more friction.

You are right about the rigid crank arm. Wont work.   Looks like meshed matching geared teeth on the outside circumferences of both disks might work.   More friction however.  The magnets used would have to be powerfull enough to overcome the friction and drag of the spinning ratchet mechanism and gear teeth contact.

A long time ago I used a ratchet mechanism in one of my experiments. I operated it at hi speeds.but after a while it actually wore out.   While it was working however it was a screamer..