Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A MACHINE TO GET RID OF HURRICANES

Started by brian334, February 15, 2009, 08:33:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

A hurricane works on the same principles as a stirling engine.  So down on the desert floor you have a lake.  During the day the lake heats up.  Inside the lake you have a heat exchanger under vacuum.  The water inside the heat exchanger boils goes through a turbine and up the mountain through a pipe to the mountain top where it is real cold.  There it condenses and returns to the lake exchanger.  Everything under vacuum to allow the water to boil at relatively cold temperatures to increase heat transfer and allow a smaller investment in exchanger size.  You could use refridgerants and get away from the vacuum but just trying to keep it green.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

DreamThinkBuild

Here was one of the patents.

Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth's atmosphere
http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=1aU4AAAAEBAJ

There was another Russian one that created a standing wave, but I can't find the reference to it now.

Mark69

I have to agree with Tesla, if you blow apart the eye wall, the hurricane will be no more.  Besides nukes, I am sure we have a concussion type of bomb that can be dropped in the eye and blow it apart.  It is my opinion a nuke would do it, but I think that would cause more problems then alleviate.

Mark

infringer

This is a problem that can be easily solved take away any one of the key elements of this storm and you can rid yourself of this problem. I can think of one key element that is controlled already today in some instances.

Global warming is full of variables some are unknown I believe at the present there are many unknown and some that are not able to be tackled at this point and time in human evolution while that could change in the lifetimes I don't see how we will regulate a power as great as the sun but it does not mean that we should ignore it and not make progress I urge everyone not to ignore it cause it is a serious thing we face.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

PYRODIN123321

I saw the Patent holder Bernard J. Eastlund on a show about tesla, kinda evil lookin guy,
they had Tom Bearden, John Hutchinson and sever other people....

I think this is it

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2188562935002257117&ei=-AqESt6NKKWaqALu3NHjAQ&hl=en&emb=1

Peace.