Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Knitel's InfinityPump

Started by wizkycho, February 16, 2009, 07:55:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onevoice

Hi Hans,

As a matter of fact, my wife is constantly telling me how hard headed I am. The only problem is that I'm usually right. I admit I came upon this thread late and I haven't studied all 26 pages the ideas presented pro and con. If there is something significant that I missed as pertains to the latest graphics I uploaded, please point it out to me so I can learn from it.

Joel
quote: The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many - Capt. James T. Kirk

hansvonlieven

My apologies for my last comment Joel.

I have had a better look at your last drawing and I must admit the idea actually has some merit. I will spend a bit of time on it and give you a better appraisal later.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Onevoice

Hi Wiz & Hans,

I've been a little busy today. I downloaded a trial program to make animated gifs. Please see attached. I changed several of the valves to just be one way flow valves. Its now down to 2 mechanical valves that, in the gif, are actuated by trigger bars at the top and bottom. I think these actuators could be spring loaded to delay their opening and closing long enough for the transition phase from positive to negative bouancy to occur. Whatcha think?

Joel aka.

(One voice in the wilderness)
quote: The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many - Capt. James T. Kirk

hansvonlieven

G'day Joel,

The real problem with this device is the evacuation of the top chamber. The internal pressure inside the top chamber is equal to the hydrostatic pressure inside the chamber minus gravity. The atmospheric pressure you are trying to vent it into is considerably higher, resulting in additional air entering into the chamber rather than expelling it.

Just a first assessment.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

brian334

When water falls it can do work, butt the falling water can only do work
one time. After the water falls it must be lifted back-up to repeat the process.
Are you saying that the same water that is falling can lift the same water
that is falling? Plus power a generator.
The water falling on the down side will push the water rising on the up side
to exactly the same level. And that’s it.