Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Toroidal Motor

Started by gravityblock, February 17, 2009, 03:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jadaro2600

Quote from: broli on March 26, 2009, 06:11:38 PM
My neo mags came today and had lots of fun with them. All experiments were predictable others didn't do what I wanted.

@Jadaro2006: What I'm saying is nothing new in fact it's 150 years old. If you are ready to listen I will talk. But as long as you have that closed minded attitude we need to leave each other alone. Less talk more research please.

I'm 'listening' - reading, in all truth.  I've read a bunch of stuff on hpg's ....but not the one book which many people have reccomended - "The Homopolar Handbook", have your read this one?

broli

Why don't you take a ring magnet and see for yourself. The only problem is that you need a pretty large one to do some decent experiments. 6-8" in OD should be good, can be found on ebay for around 25$/magnet. Obviously a ferrite magnet as the same sized neo magnet would cost in the thousands of â,¬/$/£... and can mutilate you  ;D.

gravityblock

I have an idea on how to get this device to act as both a generator and motor.  This idea has a built in firewall between the generator and motor, in order to bypass the counter emf.  I had this idea before I posted my drawing in the first post of this thread, but didn't know how to draw it or explain it in a way that could be understood.

We'll build on top of the design that broli has proposed.  We know that spinning a magnet on its magnetic axis will produce electricity, and this is known as the homopolar generator.  In addition to spinning the magnet on its magnetic axis around or with the toroid, we'll also have it flip or spin on it's north and south poles through the toroid from the electricity that was generated in the toroid using the hpg technique, and this is known as a conventional motor.

The emf or counter emf of the conventional motor will not oppose the magnets spinning on it's magnetic axis, since we know that running electricity through the toroid will not cause the magnets to spin on it's magnetic axis in the hpg.  I speculate that the counter emf of the conventional motor will oppose the high current and low voltage that was generated from the hpg, and will cause the current to decrease and the voltage to rise.  The voltage and current may be able to be regulated through the amount of the load that is put onto the motor.  We would need to have some of the work of the motor to be put back into spinning the magnets on it's magnetic axis in order to maintain a constant rpm without an external power source, which would not require much energy, due to no counter emf of spinning the magnets on it's axis.  I see a runaway affect with this, with lots of torque in the motor.

What do you think?  Am I totally misunderstanding this?

If you have any questions or input, please let me know.  I am sure this may need clarifications in some areas.  This is all speculation, but I find it interesting to think about.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

broli

GV, what's wrong with your first sentence. You first clarify that one can generate electricity easily by just spinning the conductors over the magnet then you go and make it complicated by spinning the magnet on two axis  :o.

Like I said before, if you don't want any counter torque when generating electricity you just attach the magnet to the conductor being the toroid or w/e. I can explain the reason step wise. But you have to understand a "law" first. That is Ampere's original force law. Not the one found in modern textbooks or wikipedia. But one that has been nearly forgotten over the past century. This law really opened my eyes and made sense of a lot of results. This law also accurately predicts the recoil force of a rail gun which according to Biot-Savarts law isn't present.

If you can we could have a live chat on an irc channel or IM method. PM me if you use msn or don't so I can share an irc channel where we can chat.

Low-Q

Quote from: gravityblock on March 28, 2009, 04:58:36 PM
I have an idea on how to get this device to act as both a generator and motor.  This idea has a built in firewall between the generator and motor, in order to bypass the counter emf.  I had this idea before I posted my drawing in the first post of this thread, but didn't know how to draw it or explain it in a way that could be understood.

We'll build on top of the design that broli has proposed.  We know that spinning a magnet on its magnetic axis will produce electricity, and this is known as the homopolar generator.  In addition to spinning the magnet on its magnetic axis around or with the toroid, we'll also have it flip or spin on it's north and south poles through the toroid from the electricity that was generated in the toroid using the hpg technique, and this is known as a conventional motor.

The emf or counter emf of the conventional motor will not oppose the magnets spinning on it's magnetic axis, since we know that running electricity through the toroid will not cause the magnets to spin on it's magnetic axis in the hpg.  I speculate that the counter emf of the conventional motor will oppose the high current and low voltage that was generated from the hpg, and will cause the current to decrease and the voltage to rise.  The voltage and current may be able to be regulated through the amount of the load that is put onto the motor.  We would need to have some of the work of the motor to be put back into spinning the magnets on it's magnetic axis in order to maintain a constant rpm without an external power source, which would not require much energy, due to no counter emf of spinning the magnets on it's axis.  I see a runaway affect with this, with lots of torque in the motor.

What do you think?  Am I totally misunderstanding this?

If you have any questions or input, please let me know.  I am sure this may need clarifications in some areas.  This is all speculation, but I find it interesting to think about.

You cannot load generator without loading it. That must be rule #1. :)

Vidar