Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Toroidal Motor

Started by gravityblock, February 17, 2009, 03:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Just one question @broli:

Which picture is correct (Look at the magnetpoles on the outer magnet in your original picture compared to the modified one below)? I got confused by your original picture and asked myself why the outer magnets are attracting each other and not repelling eachother, so I modified your picture below, together with some fluxlines-pictures of original and modified.

Vidar

broli

Good catch low-q I rendered this one wrong. It should be like you modified it.

jadaro2600

Just out of curiosity, what are you using to render the images?

broli

Charlie_V

Hey broli,

I think this should work.  The torque forces should be the same but because it is on a wheel, I would think the forces toward the outside of the wheel will produce more leverage causing rotation.  Oh but I just realized something, the wire toward the outside of the wheel will be moving at a higher speed, so in fact it will generate a stronger force than the one closer in.  So its going to have a counter emf.  But what is cool is you've invented a homopolar generator that can have multiple turns (instead of just 1).  I suspect that you'll be able to make this device spin so fast it tears itself apart (like a universal motor).  The efficiency should be much better than the conventional homopolar generator too. 

You should patent this if you can.  If you live in the USA, by making it public you've given up your international rights but you can still hold a US patent.  You have like a year after you make it public to apply for a patent.  After that it becomes public domain.

Good luck,
Charlie