Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Toroidal Motor

Started by gravityblock, February 17, 2009, 03:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

You're on the right path.  I have almost a zero doubt that this will work.  Tesla has his fingerprints all over this device.  There is another movie I could post, that would remove all doubt of this working, but I don't want it to be a distraction at this moment (I don't think it would help in building this device).  The movie is over an hour long and is posted in another thread.  It talks about the watt hour meter, gyro's, the Navy, the Bell experiments, the air force, and Tesla.

The entire world is going to be pissed off, when they realize this technology has been used in secret for all these years.

I know it's nice to receive confirmation, but the best confirmation is to see it working in your lap. :P

Wish I could be more helpful at the moment.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

broli

Quote from: gravityblock on March 22, 2009, 01:08:08 PM
You're on the right path.  I have almost a zero doubt that this will work.  Tesla has his fingerprints all over this device.  There is another movie I could post, that would remove all doubt of this working, but I don't want it to be a distraction at this moment (I don't think it would help in building this device).  The movie is over an hour long and is posted in another thread.  It talks about the watt hour meter, gyro's, the Navy, the Bell experiments, the air force, and Tesla.

The entire world is going to be pissed off, when they realize this technology has been used in secret for all these years.

I know it's nice to receive confirmation, but the best confirmation is to see it working in your lap. :P

Wish I could be more helpful at the moment.

Thanks gravityblock. Me neither anymore.

Low-q I don't think you fully understand his experiment. There are parts where you have to consider the red wire and parts where you don't. The first experiment he did of the bridge piece only shows typical Faraday motor behavior. the bridge accelerates untill it hits the gap. The reason why it stops is because the field between the gap is in the other direction than the rest of the magnets. That's why the bridge will hit the gap and stop because the gap wants to push it back while the magnet main field wants to push it forward.

In the next experiment you have to indeed account for the red wire. The bridge piece at this point is inside a space where there's no magnetic field so you have to forget about it completely! So the whole setup rotates due to the reaction force on the magnets caused by the red wire.

Low-Q

I made a new test but turned the winding in plane with the magnets. I can feel a great directional force depending on the polarity of the battery. The drawback is that I can get the same or greater force without the shielding - I made a new coil with the same number of windings. I guess it flows about 20A through that coil as it gets hot in an instant.

Then I replaced the neos with the ringmagnets in the same vise where the neos was placed - equal poles facing. Now I got more area, I tested in the same way as with the neos last experiment, and got the same result but with less force. Then I placed the coil as it is suppose to be by turn it 90 degrees - radially. Now there isn't any directional force I can feel at all. I think the reason is that the coil somehow, regadless if shielding or not cannot work as a motor - there no net change in the magnetic field in front and in the back of the coil that will force it to move.

I will then make a guess that it will vork as a generator, but as soon as the generator is loded, current flow in the coils will probably generate a magnetic field in the shield that will create counter EMF, and maybe also make the generator suddenly less efficient. The voltage drop will probably be considerably great with relatively small loads.

This is the one to test next time. Now it starts to get late, and my wife do fuss about me helping her with all and everything ;D

Vidar

broli

Low-q you still are denying it. The invention is 150 years old and called the Faraday homopolar MOTOR. It does not rely on induction (ie change in field) the field remains constant at all point and yet there's motion. It relies on the Lorentz and ampere force. I know it will work as a generator but the main point now is to capture the reaction force of the magnet which has a torque that is constant REGARDLESS OF ITS SPEED.

Make a rotatable fixture then you'll see what'll happen.

Low-Q

Quote from: broli on March 22, 2009, 05:11:18 PM
Low-q you still are denying it. The invention is 150 years old and called the Faraday homopolar MOTOR. It does not rely on induction (ie change in field) the field remains constant at all point and yet there's motion. It relies on the Lorentz and ampere force. I know it will work as a generator but the main point now is to capture the reaction force of the magnet which has a torque that is constant REGARDLESS OF ITS SPEED.

Make a rotatable fixture then you'll see what'll happen.
I do not deny it, I just havent the right equipment to make good experiments. However I became sceptic when I didn't see any reaction when the coil was placed correctly. I also recalls that the faraday disc needs a brush so the spinning disc allways can be free to spin and escape the magnetic flux generated by the current flowing from the edge to the center. If you fix the wires to the disc and spin the magnets only, like the experiment I have carried out but reversed, there isn't any output. At least what wikipedia says about it.

The coils in my experiment will follow the connector like you only spin the magnet.

magnet         disk                  external indicating circuit        voltage indicated?
stationary      stationary         stationary                              no
stationary      rotating             stationary                             yes
stationary      stationary         rotating                                 yes
stationary      rotating             rotating                                 undetermined
rotating         stationary          stationary                             no
rotating         rotating             stationary                              yes
rotating         stationary         rotating                                  yes
rotating         rotating             rotating                                 undetermined