Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

is there a camera inside your one ?.

Started by b0rg13, February 18, 2009, 02:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

Quote from: dankie on February 20, 2009, 04:40:12 PM
SHHH you retarded useless disinfo spook .

hi man , if you want to personally attack me dont hide behind your pc, come to my house and do it,dont be shy little bitch. grow some balls.

...all ive done here in this topic is ask a simple question, im sorry it ripped your panties.

peace.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

b0rg13

professor

Quote from: b0rg13 on February 20, 2009, 05:06:57 PM

hi man , if you want to personally attack me dont hide behind your pc, come to my house and do it,dont be shy little bitch. grow some balls.

...all ive done here in this topic is ask a simple question, im sorry it ripped your panties.

peace.

Hi borg
I can not speak for the SHH Party but  since you only posted the Link and you are  not confirming the U tube Link , I think you can be rest assured that no one is blaming you for misinformation.
At least I would never do that ,as I appreciate every one of your Posts .
So please go easy on that Guy unless he of course accuses you of something.
Peace
Professor

b0rg13

Quote from: professor on February 20, 2009, 06:23:09 PM

Hi borg
I can not speak for the SHH Party but  since you only posted the Link and you are  not confirming the U tube Link , I think you can be rest assured that no one is blaming you for misinformation.
At least I would never do that ,as I appreciate every one of your Posts .
So please go easy on that Guy unless he of course accuses you of something.
Peace
Professor

hey you might be right....maybe he was talking about the person who posted the video.....if thats the case im sorry and got the wrong end of the stick here ....opps...i thought he was telling me to shh and that i was the retard / spook.

..i have no problem with people telling how it is from both sides, i just dont like personal attacks.

peace.

professor

Quote from: b0rg13 on February 20, 2009, 07:52:32 PM
hey you might be right....maybe he was talking about the person who posted the video.....if thats the case im sorry and got the wrong end of the stick here ....opps...i thought he was telling me to shh and that i was the retard / spook.

..i have no problem with people telling how it is from both sides, i just dont like personal attacks.

peace.

Hi Borg
I know what you mean I had my share of that and then I go on the defensive with great vigor.
I think and act very much like you and with my openess I do get myself into hot water plenty.
I never minded too much if someone else pointed out that I may have been wrong.
Its after you get bashed so many times you see red,especially if it is from one person who has a bunch of Peers that start the War.
I am not a Quitter and sometimes go to great extents to get even.
So I do understand where you come from.
As I said before I like your Posts and Visions as the do coincide with mine.
Amigo and I had it out in the past but burried the Hatchet respecting each others views.
It works much better that way although there are others no matter what you say they want a fight.
I wished that people are a bit more explicit like in this case why could that person not have said Hey borg  do you believe what you saw? or something like that.I hope that is what he meant to say or I am flogging a red Herring.
professor