Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Energy in = Energy out

Started by cameron sydenham, February 19, 2009, 03:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X00013

Email susskind@stanford.edu, pack your stuff, buy a round trip ticket from Tampa to Boston, small change at most? Stay at Super 8 near edu after cab, and hope it don't turn out like OJ part two? It really is that simple. For less than a g-note you can fly you and your invention and sray in a hotel and have it viewed by any quantum physics major person with a lobster dinner just on claim, you dont even need merit, these guys live for this stuff, as we all do, good luck and some.

X00013

With that said, Lobster on me for everyone ! ! , only if i could. I would.

cameron sydenham

I have no problem with the toughest people on here being that way with me and my claims. What i do know is that if i can get in front of someone like that,  and if they can see the validity, the path is golden. Like I said in the other post, I have met with 2 mechanical engineers, a nuclear engineer, and an electrical engineer, they all say the same thing. "mechanically, I see no problem, that should do what you want it to." this past Monday i met with the owner/president of an aero space parts machine shop. He reviewed the drawings and the pics of the motor, ... same thing. his exact words, " from a mechanical point of view, I see no issues with that concept".
I obviously dint have it working yet, I wouldn't be here, I am looking to find a person or lab that can evaluate what we are doing to either credit or reject it, than with their endorsement, if they so decide that, put with with the powers that be to help finish and perfect the concept and bring it to fruition.

@tinsel, the electrical measuremets are made from a couple of tools, one is a large gray box, sorry i do not know what it is, but i can provide a pic, than we did  separate measurements with standard voltage testers and amp testers, like from radio shack, we have 4 of those. this is what the electrical engineer was curious about too. He double checked it as well.
Cameron

cameron sydenham

what I can do with the motor now is demonstrate that with the use of Cf, i get better results than without. I can prove that in our motor design, the impacts Cf have are a benefitting factor, not a hindrance.

TinselKoala

Input power measurements are notoriously unreliable, especially if the motor is a pulse-motor type. There are all kinds of effects that could cause what you are seeing on your (no offense) cheapo meters and mysterious grey box. For something as important as Free Energy or more efficient use of motor power, real data should be taken.
You really should be using something like a Clarke-Hess power meter:
http://www.clarke-hess.com/2335.html
These are expensive. Similar meters can be rented by the week from
http://www.testequipmentconnection.com/
which is located in Lake Mary, FL.
They may also be able to rent you proper torque measuring equipment.