Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The science team of History Channel PROVED OTC-X1 success!

Started by Reformator, February 19, 2009, 03:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mindsweeper

OK, same old story, make a donation and buy the books.

I see only fools gold, but thats my opinion; I'm sure somewhere out there people are moving about in time and space in one of many crafts, just not this one.

Reformator

Quote from: mindsweeper on February 19, 2009, 04:01:53 PM
OK, same old story, make a donation and buy the books.

I see only fools gold, but thats my opinion; I'm sure somewhere out there people are moving about in time and space in one of many crafts, just not this one.
People do not travel anymore with Ford Classic, they now travel with Ford GTX1 for example ;) 

mindsweeper

It's so disturbing, QUOTE taken from forum "We are working on converting the Project Avalon Forum into a subscription-based membership. Subscribed members will be able to take part in online discussions and debate, and will have a range of other benefits."

Give us money for, donations, books, FOOLS GOLD!

Common get real, it's just another SCAM!

giantkiller

John Worrell Keely has done all these things.
Sound? Better check your range of measurement against your labels. Frequencies do all the work.

Keely's matter disintegration in a gold mine netted him 1 million dollars. The mine was played out at the end of the california gold rush. The owners heard of what Keely could do with matter so they contacted him. He entered the mine and disintegrated a 18 foot long x 4 wide hole in 18 minutes into the quartz walls. The owners reached down into the sand and pulled out handfuls of gold. They wrote him a check.

Sympathetic vibratory force.

Leedskalnin cut his castle wall panels out the same way. There are no chip marks.
The walls of Jericho.
Tidal waves.
Somnoluminesence.
The ball court in Chizen Itza.
If sound doesn't do work then try not talking.
Stan Meyer breaks water at the point of work. He doesn't store it. You can't. It makes the feedback loop too big and that costs energy.

--giantkiller.

TinselKoala

Acoustic levitation is old news, and of course won't work in vacuum.

The video of acoustic levitation is NOT proof of anything that may or may not have happened concerning Carr or reverse-engineered UFOs or the
"OTC-X1" or anything of the sort. You need to review the definition of "proof" and the logic of scientific deduction.

There is no information about "Aether engines" or "Utrons" here either, much less "proof" of their existence or operation.

This is yet another thread that DOES NOT provide what the subject title says.