Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Four things required for any gravity power device to work

Started by brian334, February 19, 2009, 05:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

I am going to add a fifth requirement for any gravity powered
machine to work.
#5. The machine must be submersed in a liquid.

Yortuk Festrunk

Quote from: brian334 on April 20, 2009, 09:19:12 PM
I am going to add a fifth requirement for any gravity powered
machine to work.
#5. The machine must be submersed in a liquid.

Why do you feel this is necessary?

Yortuk Festrunk

Quote from: Yortuk Festrunk on April 20, 2009, 01:44:47 AM
The answer is to RELAY a weight from six o'clock STRAIGHT UP THE MIDDLE to twelve o'clock!

This type of wheel will not turn continuously, rather, it would turn 180°, stop, pass the weight back to the top, then turn 180° again, stop, and so on.

The question is: Would this stop and go action be a detriment to trying to get useful work from this device?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK people, I just gave you a HUGE clue on how to make a working system.

Can any of you figure out how to relay a weight UP from six o'clock to twelve o'clock?

I already know how, I want to see how creative the thinking is here.

You will be amazed when you see how this works.

I'll check back in one week to see if anybody else can figure out how to raise a weight in a self contained system.

So it's been a week. Were any of you able to figure out how to make a system like this work?

The key word is "RELAY".

I will start a new thread for this system. This will revolutionize energy production since it is one hundred percent mechanical and gravity driven.

overtaker

jane36d

Its kind of like boobs in water, are they heavier at the top or bottom of the pool?