Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Acoustomagnetic TPU / SEG calculation model

Started by Magnon, February 21, 2009, 10:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

The shavings are comprised of curved, flat or jagged sides or edges. The shavings will emit condensed energy off the edges. The field will be distorted in the air space between the shavings. The wire is cylindrical or smooth. The wire is cheaper. Better field shape.
What makes more sense?

The second event I had was when I placed 1 TPU between 2 aluminum discs. The sharp edges ejected high speed emmisions from that side of the compression. The outer most parts of the field had no where to return to and shot off the sides. It stung me for an instance and I turned it off. But if you wait, you get the headache. Did that on a previous test. :o
After this I realized my tests were better off spent trying to get away from danger. ;D

--giantkiller.

Magnon

Quote from: giantkiller on April 21, 2009, 03:11:17 PM
The shavings are comprised of curved, flat or jagged sides or edges. The shavings will emit condensed energy off the edges. The field will be distorted in the air space between the shavings. The wire is cylindrical or smooth. The wire is cheaper. Better field shape.
What makes more sense?

The second event I had was when I placed 1 TPU between 2 aluminum discs. The sharp edges ejected high speed emmisions from that side of the compression. The outer most parts of the field had no where to return to and shot off the sides. It stung me for an instance and I turned it off. But if you wait, you get the headache. Did that on a previous test. :o
After this I realized my tests were better off spent trying to get away from danger. ;D

--giantkiller.

Microwave interference that run with a gain in between two reflecting mirrors.
This a reason, why open TPU has two reflecting plates..or better said half reflective plates.

--Magnon

Phantasm

Quote from: giantkiller on April 21, 2009, 03:11:17 PM
What makes more sense?

--giantkiller.

I had also thought to use a solid aluminum rod in a copper tube but solid aluminum wire will work better - it will be easier to get the right sizes..

Also, good reminder that the forces in our TPU's are forces to be reckoned with.

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: otto on April 21, 2009, 05:20:29 AM
Hello all,

Im the next 15 or so days on vacation. No internet at home so I will be quiet for a time.

ITS TPU TIME for me.

@Tito....

its good to try the copper but ......just use a lamp wire, place it along the copper core as a collector and pulse this collector with 3 frequencies. Of course in paralel with the pulses on 1 side and the + 24V on the other side, connect a 100W bulb.

Then, another collector......then maybe a 3. collector.......enjoy in the light.

Otto

Wow  :o
Thank you very very much sir !  ;D

God bless
otits

otto

Hello all,

@GK

Hurt??? Whats going on??

I have only burned fingers. Nothing more.

It seems you have profi oscillators???

With my hand made oscillators there is nothing dangerous.

As Im now on vacation Im all the days long working on my TPU.

Is in a TPU a negative resistance working??

When I pulse my TPU without a load at say 24V/4A and the connect my 100W bulb I see the same voltage from my power supply but the current is then only 1A or 2A!! Hmmm....it depends of course how the coils are connected.

Otto