Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anti-gravity Motor! (Everyone please read, very important)

Started by gravityblock, February 21, 2009, 12:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cameron sydenham

wow this thread went deep. but fascinating. as far as gravity we are all taught that dropped objects fall at the same rate, in a vacuum. prooven on the moon, hawks feather and hammer. but what I think is really interesting is two things
1 objects of different masses roll at different velocities down an incline, the heavier one always will win.
2 no one ever goes into the impact that the object makes when you drop them. what i mean is, yes they fall at the same rate, but one for sure makes a bigger whole in what ever it hits. same speed, more energy.
cam

gravityblock

Quote from: cameron sydenham on February 24, 2009, 12:36:08 PM
wow this thread went deep. but fascinating. as far as gravity we are all taught that dropped objects fall at the same rate, in a vacuum. prooven on the moon, hawks feather and hammer. but what I think is really interesting is two things
1 objects of different masses roll at different velocities down an incline, the heavier one always will win.
2 no one ever goes into the impact that the object makes when you drop them. what i mean is, yes they fall at the same rate, but one for sure makes a bigger whole in what ever it hits. same speed, more energy.
cam

You may have hit the nail on the head.  This is how I was thinking also, just wasn't able to find the right words or illustration. Speed, velocity, and momentum changes the way we think about this. You're right about this being deep.  I feel like I'm chasing the wind.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

cameron sydenham

here's one that will boggle your mind.
referencing a rolling wheel on any surface.
any point on a perimeter of a circle or wheel will travel 4/pi (127%) further than the center of the wheel traveled, with a minimum of 1/2 of a rotation.  the equation would look something like, with a minimum of .5 rotation of a wheel, any point on the perimeter of that wheel will travel 4/pi times the distance the center of the wheel traveled.
what this means is the outside of the wheel travels farther than the center of the wheel travels. spooky we never saw this in algebra or calculus. You can not patent a math equation though , hehehe.
the reference to the minimum of 1/2 rotation maybe something to do with quantum physics and the 1/2, 1, 3/2, so on. who knows.

http://www.cut-the-knot.org/Curriculum/Geometry/Cycloids.shtml
place a dot on the edge of the circle to get a visual of what i mean.
Cam

Low-Q

Quote from: gravityblock on February 24, 2009, 11:53:47 AM
If you're driving while writing on your cellphone, then you may experience gravity in your own way and know it very well.  This is what we do in the USA, LOL.

If you mean, dropping a ball with the same mass of the earth, then it will take half the time than the balls with little mass?  I believe it has to do with both the speed and momentum. 

Will someone please set both of us straight......LOL
I "never" write on my cellphone when I drive. This time a actually had a fully controlled stop before I wrote  ;)

Well. The acceleration of gravity on earth is about 9,81m/s2. On the moon it is about 1/6 of the earth gravity. The earth, or the moon, have the dominant mass compared to a hammer, a feather or Newtons apple. I am however not completely sure about my previous statement. That greater mass in a bowling ball compared to a marble ball takes also more energy to accelerate. So that might be the main reason why they fall down to the ground in the same speed. However, the increased mass of the bowling ball should also affect the acceleration of gravity, and should increase it a small bit. So the bawling ball should hit the ground just a tiny-tiny fraction of a microsecond before the marble ball. You need a great deal of decimals to calculate the difference, but we can make a try:

Weight of the earth is approx 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 kilograms.
Bowling ball: 3kilograms?
Marble: 5 grams?

OK, the equation: 6000000000000000000000003 kilograms / 6000000000000000000000000,005 kilograms = 1,0000000000000000000000004991667

So the bowling ball falls 1,0000000000000000000000004991667 times faster. After 10 seconds fall it hits the ground 0,00000000000000000000004991667 seconds earlier. Not much to measure with a stop watch :)

Br.

Vidar

cameron sydenham

maybe rolling fown an incline instead of falling, exagerates the effect of gravity??? thats why the heavy one wins???? but the physics is, the heavier one has a higher moment of inertia, sooo. ..... I think they are not related????? hmmmm
cam