Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anti-gravity Motor! (Everyone please read, very important)

Started by gravityblock, February 21, 2009, 12:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Quote from: cameron sydenham on February 24, 2009, 01:40:54 PM
maybe rolling fown an incline instead of falling, exagerates the effect of gravity??? thats why the heavy one wins???? but the physics is, the heavier one has a higher moment of inertia, sooo. ..... I think they are not related????? hmmmm
cam
The rolling example must concider friction due to the ground pressure and the friction as a cause of that. Small objects vs. big objects, made of the same matter and having the same surface structure, rolling on the same track, in the same air, will meet relatively more friction through aerodynamic issues and friction between the balls surface structure and the track. Small enough particles can even be trapped in a focused laser beam and let it be guided wherever I want it to go through space. That is as close to antigravity I have got. However we are talking about forces in less than pico Newtons - not three kilograms.

Just see here where I focused a 16x DVD burner laser into plastic. The vapour molecules is trapped and locked in the focuspoint, and I can guide the molecules where I want. Power is about 300mW. (I am "jallaguri" on YouTube):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig_L3PnSuo0&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AzdMJSvuUU&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHx5312UxII&feature=channel

Try this with a bowling ball - you need  at least 1 x 1018 W pr cm2 - I mean plenty of power to trap that ball in a laser beam.

Br.

Vidar

gravityblock

No comments on the dolphin/bubble ring video?  I realize this may not be new, but I find this truly fascinating.  I guess the video speaks for itself.  :)
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Low-Q

Quote from: gravityblock on February 24, 2009, 11:09:20 PM
No comments on the dolphin/bubble ring video?  I realize this may not be new, but I find this truly fascinating.  I guess the video speaks for itself.  :)
Cool dolphin video :)
Optical trapping isn't new either - btw. But it's nevertheless fascinating to be able to catch particles and hold them in place with light. Maybe the photons, or radiation, controlls gravity?

gravityblock

I found a thread with a 3D Gyroscope video posted by Stephan:
3D Gyroscope Video Link:  http://www.youtube.com/user/ganidllc

Here's Stephan's thread: 
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6455.0;topicseen

This all looks very  interesting, but is the gyroscope in the video combining those 3 different axial momentums into one directional linear force?  Looks to me like it's dividing one axial momentum into 3 different axial momentums providing stability only and would not give OU or anti-gravity (there would not be a combined angular momentum).  Don't we need to combine the angular and axial momentums or am I confusing the issue?

It appears to me that it is no more than 3 discs spinning inside each other.  Am I missing something here?  Could this be modified to give us the affects we would like?

Here's another video from Stephan's thread that shows the stability of gyroscopes in microgravity:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdAmEEAiJWo

I would like to hear Cameron's thoughts on this also since I believe his device and the device in the video may have the same principals but I don't think the device in the video is combining the angular momentum like Cameron's device.  I'm not after any details, just want to know if this is combining the angular momentums like your device.  I also realize your device only have 2 masses instead of 3 ( I am guessing since three masses would be needed for direction and control of flight and only 2 masses needed for OU or a highly efficient motor).

Edit:  After more thought, the "handles" he takes away early in the video may cause the momentums to be combined.  The more I analyze this design, the more I see the brilliancy of this.  This is very different from an ordinary gyroscope.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

cameron sydenham

this is really really neat. once i got involved with the inventor and his ideas, it opened my mind up to a gyroscope / gimble  came up with.
To answer gravity first, from what i can see, it looks like they are trying to use the inertial effects of multible flywheels, we commonly see this as a gyroscope. the only problem i see with the one shown is, and someone brought it up earlier in this thread is, you need a uni directional force. this one appears to be a plurality of directions, no bonus in one direction. as far as using angular momentum.... this is still like a compination of flywheels as far as i can tell. (unfortunatley without further transparency with my motor, most people think the same thing) but...........
I guess the following will be my first honest attempt at open sourceing an idea.

I came up with what I called a directional gimble / gyroscope.

It works like this, ill try to be as clear as possible. i have cad drawings i can put too if needed.
take the inner ring of a gyro, and make it gimble, what i mean is it can freely spin, not end over end, but like a clock. now place a weight on it. so now if it were to spin, it would wobble really bad.
now take the next outer ring, here the timing would be crucial, it allows the inner ring to turn end over end. you make the timing so that ... try to visualize this, if the weight on the inner ring is at 9 oclock and moving clockwise toward 12 than 3 but the second ring keeps flipping the inner ring over end over endr, the weight would follow a path like 9, 12, 3, 12, 9, 12, 3... and so on. so the angular addition of the weight is always on the plane above 9 and 3. wouldn't that produce a unidirectional force???
has any one ever seen or tried to build this.
cam