Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Current Build

Started by BAHammer, February 23, 2009, 07:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Bessler007

Well maybe it is time for you to pay for your crimes, now we know who you are. Hm Hm Hm
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Bessler007

Alan Bauloree, I feel sorry for ignorant folk like you so let me correct your comment.

QuoteWell maybe it is time for you to pay for your crimes, now we know who you are. Hm Hm Hm

That should read, "now that we think we know who you are."

You can trust me when I tell you this, "you have no idea." 

If there is any crime on the internet the use of a pseudonmym  isn't going to protect the criminal.

That was the case with Scat Ellis; he  had to comply with federal law and take my intellectual property down from his site; or go to court and spend quite a bit of jack.  It's a civil matter.

Now let me give you a quick course in law.  You are not a judge who can require squat from me or decide what a crime is.  I am thankful for that.  I'd hate to have a brown shirt like you adjudicating any matter I had an interest in.  You will never be a proper authority.

Bessler007
Cmdr,
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

Bessler007

QuoteI do believe that Bessler007 is now open for slander lawsuits. Hiding behind Bessler007 made him extremely brave at what he accused people of. I am sure if you look a little closer he is here under a different name as well. I have no real way to prove the hypotheses, but he has said that "he had his spies". And with changing IP addresses it is hard to track.

Can't fool you Alan.  Ralph is one of my spies.  Sorry Ralph for outing you but the gig's up.  alan would have found out sooner or later.  He's very sharp you know.

Let me get serious.  Alan, you are an ignorant buffoon not knowing the difference between slander and libel.  Nor do you know the points of either.  If a person is a published liar as you are then you can't sue them for libel if they print the fact that you are indeed a liar.

Truth hurts, huh?

Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

AB Hammer

Quote from: Bessler007 on March 21, 2009, 11:15:24 PM
Can't fool you Alan.  Ralph is one of my spies.  Sorry Ralph for outing you but the gig's up.  alan would have found out sooner or later.  He's very sharp you know.

Let me get serious.  Alan, you are an ignorant buffoon not knowing the difference between slander and libel.  Nor do you know the points of either.  If a person is a published liar as you are then you can't sue them for libel if they print the fact that you are indeed a liar.

Truth hurts, huh?

Bessler007

Cmdr, MIB

FDROLMAO  Just keep the talk up, yours is coming. Even a pseudonmym  can be traced. You can't hide everything. In your case. You are like the dog that barks and then runs behind something and barks some more.

LOL A. Gene Young LOL  ;) aging young, Why do yo think I did a LOL, But that is all that is needed for an investigation. Bessler007+ A. Gene Young+ www.bessler007.blogspot.com+internet = all that is needed

And you think this is funny >>Ralph is one of my spies<< This one is for Ralph. Can you prove it? If not?  FDROLMAO
Even reporters have been taken down hard for less than what you have done.

You say >>Let me get serious<< OK
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Bessler007

You are an buffoon of the highest order.

Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB