Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Current Build

Started by BAHammer, February 23, 2009, 07:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bessler007

QuoteUS Code, Title 17, Chapter 5, Section 504, subsection c 1-2:

"[...] the copyright owner may elect [...] to recover, instead of actual damages and profits, an award of statutory damages for all infringements involved in the action, with respect to any one work [...] in a sum of not less than $750 or more than $30,000 as the court considers just. [...] In a case where the copyright owner sustains the burden of proving, and the court finds, that infringement was committed willfully, the court in its discretion may increase the award of statutory damages to a sum of not more than $150,000."

I am sure having read comments at different sites that most aren't aware of just how expensive it can get when they steal intellectual property.

It's easier to make points with thinking people than it is with liars or thieves or those that dig up corpses and screw them!  I don't believe what some will do!  I'm shocked I tell you!!  Simply shocked!

Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

Alexioco

Quote from: Bessler007 on March 19, 2009, 09:38:31 PM
I am sure having read comments at different sites that most aren't aware of just how expensive it can get when they steal intellectual property.

It's easier to make points with thinking people than it is with liars or thieves or those that dig up corpses and screw them!  I don't believe what some will do!  I'm shocked I tell you!!  Simply shocked!

Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB

and I'm shocked how you keep on and on and on, do you ever sleep? When you spoke to me on PM I thought you seemed alright, but you just seem to keep on posting this nonsence, I know you arnt the only one corrupting this topic but does this really have to continue? Where are the supposed "staff" around here?

When you children have finished fighting, send me a PM, I will be happy to help with your "working wheel" design or atleast an idea, if not, then what prefesional time wasters you really are...

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Bessler007

Holy mother of God, Alex, will you sit down and shut up, or at least stop going on and on with that control freakish behavior?
n. pl. fo·rums also fo·ra (fôr, fr)
b. A public meeting place for open discussion.

If the only idea you want to discuss is the ceasing and desisting of any discussion maybe you should go off in a corner and play with your needle-ie  erickdt.

Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB

erickdt's got your "staff"

edit:  Heck, Alex, I just figured out an excellent solution for you.  Why don't you start your own forum.  Then you can control what people say and do to your hearts content.  What an idea.
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

Alexioco

Bessler007: Holy mother of God, Alex, will you sit down and shut up, or at least stop going on and on with that control freakish behavior?

Well if you cannot control yourself, you might hurt yourself, thats why I have to tell you children off ;)

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Bessler007

Well, Alex, the day I need you to think for me is the day erickdt's probably going to be digging me up to screw me.

Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB