Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Curled Ballisitic Thermionics

Started by Philip Hardcastle, February 24, 2009, 04:10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

Quote from: Philip Hardcastle on February 28, 2009, 07:56:17 PM
@BEP

The name does not ring a bell. I am guessing he is an obscure philiosopher that said

If there is a law, and it is broken but there is nobody to witness it being broken, then was it really broken or was it really a law?

Am I close?

phil

Avoiding a double upload...

Please check-out the attached file at http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6850.0;topicseen

Elisha

Philip Hardcastle

@Elisha,

There is more to come, the time of conservative science is rapidly ending.

With this proof so far it has been like a hot potato that the establishment does not know what to do with.

I will shortly be posting evidence that the most respected experts in the field have lost the debate.

Then we can shame them into honesty by an email campaign demanding for the sake of humanity that they admit the truth, even if it means they have to tell the World that they have been wrong.

Many times in history there has come a time when the science establishment has been turned upside down.

Thanks for your support Elisha.
Phil H

BEP

@Phil

You have already stated so but.....

Do you see this function ( or the Gerhard Kainz info I mentioned ) working in other than a vacuum?
The reason I ask is the proof fits, in my mind. Unfortunately, here and almost anywhere else, proof is in the pudding.
I did just receive my vacuum pump but there is much more needed before I can experiment using vacuum. I'm far better equipped than the average experimenter but I keep hitting limits.
Are there any options to vacuum?

Philip Hardcastle

@BEP

Strange question but it is also a very interesting one.

Firstly re vacuum, they are very hard to get. Good vacuum usually requires getters to mop up gas.

The best vacuum commonly used was the CRT as an electron beam had to travel a large distance.

I do not presume to lecture here and excuse me if you already know all this.

Given Avagadro´s number being so big we see that even if a vacuum level is 1E-12 we still have billions of molecules in the average vacuum enclosure. Hence small gaps for thermionics reduce vacuum needs. If we take a figure of 100 billion molecules per liter when we have a hard vacuum then we see that if we take a cubic mm of that volume we can get down to 100,000 molecules count, meaning that it is still hard to imagine an electron stream passing through without collisions.

If we reduce a cubic mm to a cubic um then we get down to real empty space, so a few um (perhaps up to 20um) spacing looks good but it is so very hard to maintain what with vibration, thermal expansion etc.

Now back to your question, well it iss the case that quantum tunneling occurs also at such short distances so if you devise a thermionic convertor with no moving parts then perhaps a vacuum could be avoided. There is evidence of some very strange behaviour at fm distances and as such a cubic fm even at standard air pressure would have no molecules, I think that is right

femto is 1E-15 so a cubic fm is 1E-45 of a cubic meter which is about 40 moles, yep a cubic fm is usually empty. So if you had a device with such scale or even pico meter then vacuum would not be needed.

I am aware of some researchers talking about convertors at that scale (nano in fact).

Having said a lot about nothing HaHa.

Perhaps we need to look at it differently. What if molecules were our friends? perhaps thermionics could act upon molecules to create a wind much like the old air ionizers of old that used needles, they created a cool wind.

It is 1:34a.m here so I shall post this and in the morning will probably say it was a load of rubbish, but perhaps someone might see something in it.

Regards

Phil