Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Coral Castle 50 year old secret - NOW here REVELED

Started by hammuraby, February 26, 2009, 08:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hammuraby

hi Mr, GK
I have some things I would want to give to see you,
counting on yours ability' to estimate the thing for what the thing is , itself.

first: if this rudimentale but effective technology obtains the same effects of  ED's tech,
because not to see however the value?
I am sure of being able to demonstrate that what I have write till now,
is not more then 1% of the functions that this thing can do!
second:i am opened to your suggestions,  changing name if necessary, because can be call also:
a) generating from rains collection
b) booster of capacity of energy storage ,
with a cubic meter down -1 a cubic meter is sent up +1;
and with half m3 from +1 to -1 half raised from +1 to +3  etc.
using 2 you have 1/2 x 4 ( +3 to -1) in level as BABYLONterrace-pool
c) displace of gravitational energy usureless, and need only one generator on hydraulic net
d) it is convergence-accumulator for all the renewable sources, to use for the city-block, or, for an African village… and many other things
e) base for distribuited energy....
into smart grid sistem, is necessaire have a accumulator between a userS and elettric grid

NB: this can use in surface, using a gravitation water grid, like ON anti-fire tap.....need pool only
because the take of force can be placed evrywere on water column, on head or bottom !

can you help me to show how much is NEW  this??

giantkiller

This involvement would create a tasking for me. I am involved in other sessions right now and cannot be taken from them.

Would you be able to produce a small scale demo from hardware store parts? Or do you need some distance between objects for potential generation and storage? As in a big build / large project?

Make a movie and post on youtube under the phrase overunity. Show the math, show something and give explanations. Ask for help publicly. You will get valid answers from a larger group.

Google some of your terms and read what comes back.

With what you say you have, then make proof. You must do physical work and make demonstrations.

--giantkiller.

hammuraby

@GiantK
I haven't shame to tell that i am too poor, for make a system working...
as a student...(sht: 41 y!!)
but i can tell you certainly that:
it was from a lot of time ago that was used force from work  (animal or...) for win the gravity, and pumping a water from the sink;
and more time the us used a water gravity for make a work force

but alltime this was only a one way device.... hidrodinamic etc etc...
now is possible whit a hydrostatic powered device make a easy two ways.....

and be certain that if some call me for a work, there is something UNBELIVABLE into the ways for develop that

hammuraby

i am really upset, because i have the certainly that this device can work, and can make a "difference" whit all the accessories that is possible put on a device....
tankyouGK , .....but all the math is allready done,
and there is a substantial difference;
but here, in this topic , no person look what there is incorrect...a big mistake!!
that i know, but it (the mistake) is here for make easy the UNDERSTANDING

for 60 mt of the delta of altitude, no matter how much is big the pipe that go down;
the pressure is 1Nm /cm2 every mt between levels,  on the "turning arms" of the pump

@ GK i am  "looking for a help".....

wattsup

@hammuraby

I think your idea has merit but you have to be patient with guys here because we are mostly all already working on other things, most are already putting most of every free time on things and it is very difficult to get help on such a big thing like Coral Castle.

@GK is right to say you have to go and see the site to understand, but then, the owners there will not let you play around with what is there. Next time I go to Florida, I will go to see it and take lots of pictures.

I think if you make a plan and go see some big local plumbing company and ask them if they are willing to participate in your research on Coral Castle. Maybe they could lend you some 100 meters of piping, two tanks and a pump, etc and if you find a good place that has the same elevation difference to do some tests.

You could tell them to imagine if with their help you could solve the Coral Castle mystery, this would be good for their publicity.

If the principle of water down flow/up flow can be shown as valid, this will be a great advancement.

I don't really know what to say more. There are many theories about the place and the last one to come out if you see @GK reference to the videos shown here. www.code144.com

This seems to have some very convincing math and physical closeness to the place, but you know what, numbers can be interpreted in many ways to fit an idea so maybe they are very convincing but also very wrong. Who knows????????????