Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Coral Castle 50 year old secret - NOW here REVELED

Started by hammuraby, February 26, 2009, 08:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tito L. Oracion

Hi everyone good day  ;D

what i understand here is that leedskalnin made a simple chain block  ;D
and a Jack  ;D

am i not right everyone  lol  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

long time secret is just a chain block and a jack technique  ha!,ha!,ha!,ha!,ha!,ha!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

i think we can say that he is the first one who used an electric chain block or jack.

well he is still a genius!

mlurye

Hi Tito,
Good morning to you too ;)

Most likely Leedskalnin was using an electric chain or jack.
But my questions are:
1. How he was generating electricity?
2. How he was moving 30T blocks without any help?

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: mlurye on December 10, 2009, 08:32:22 AM
Hi Tito,
Good morning to you too ;)

Most likely Leedskalnin was using an electric chain or jack.
But my questions are:
1. How he was generating electricity?
2. How he was moving 30T blocks without any help?

I guess that is still a mystery .  ;D

well for me, i believe that anything that you want to do as long as you are happy, you can do it with the Lord.

Ken the Great

I have a question.

What did Ed say he was using? Did he say frequencies and electricity? or levers and pulleys?

I find it interesting that certain frequencies could cause levitation of such a large object.

What is happening within the coral to cause the mass to shrink?

I tend to believe at this point that Ed was very clever with the lever. Nothing more. I can lift 6 ton easy with a lever, and that's without even thinking about lever placement, but just calculating the lever length.

How long did it take Ed to load the truck? 5 minutes or 8 hours?

Maybe he used a combination of levers and frequencies. If he reduced the mass with frequencies to 1/4 of the original, then the rest is easy to explain.

I don't think Ed lied about what he was doing. I tend to believe those who discover things like this, have no reason to lie, when they can simply be quiet and their secret is safe.

Those committing fraud would lie, not those who actually discovered something.

"Soulshine, its better than sunshine, better than moonshine, and damn sure better than the rain!"

mr_bojangles

i saw a documentary about this, and there is one particular rock that he supposedly could channel energy depending on its orientation

whether it holds any water is a different story, he could have used hydraulics, more outside the box, maybe instead of lifting them up he just dug underneath them after putting them in place

i saw a person lift a mock obelisk by expanding a bladder with air underneath it, which could employ both a lever and hydraulics system
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields