Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Coral Castle 50 year old secret - NOW here REVELED

Started by hammuraby, February 26, 2009, 08:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

If Ed was producing gamma radiation he could have been distributing this ionizing frequency potential into electron cascade events that would produce a very polarized field.  Real Negative as untold amounts of electrons create a virtual electrostatic capacitor.  Ionized cores move differently than electrons under the influence of a magnetic field.  This creates a capacitor whose microfarad rating makes an ultracapacitor not so ultra at all.  Shorting this capacitor through an iron cable network would create alot of magnetic field anomalies.   Especially if the inductance forms a grid and bounces the capacitor discharge back to the scource over and over and over again until the currents in the oscillator are billions of times more powerful than the exciting currents.  Up Up and away.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Ken the Great

sparks,

That's a very interesting approach.
My first question would be, What does the apparatus look like, and how was it built? :)

forest

Quote from: Ken the Great on January 07, 2010, 07:42:33 AM
Your scientist friend would be in the very INCOMPETENT group if that's what his assessment is. Removing air would make it heavier.

Where do these people come from?

He he actually it was only a joke.I'm glad that your were not mistaken  ;D

Ken the Great

After talking with quite a few on this site, It could have went both ways. lol
At least yer not in the box. hahaha

Its been a rough day. I got up this morning .... put on a shirt and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

Tito L. Oracion

Hi everyone good day

i think Ed is a great sculptor   ;D

and that will finish the mystery!  ;D