Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Society is Half Baked!

Started by gravityblock, March 02, 2009, 10:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SomedayIsle

there are too many "opinions" and just very few people are open to listen to another.
Instead, there is alot of ego blocking.

But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! - 2 Timothy 3:1-5

jadaro2600

By this you say these things...

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on March 03, 2009, 05:33:21 AM
Hi folks, the simple fact is society is confused by design and also i think that a government or a constitution will never ever guarantee anything. What the founders wrote were general guidelines to observe for harmony and prosperity to exist, however if the people are deceived and arent spiritually advanced enough to discern the various traps that have been laid out then we experience these so called negative things for our own advancement. Can anyone say that touching a candles flame is wrong, i would say its an experience learned and that goes even for all the folks in government, shadow government and the string pullers behind that. Even they are learning, and soon enough they will learn as all will that love is all there is.

peace, love, light  ;)

..meaning that people together - as I say: "society is a conspiracy to be civil" ..my words from elsewhere - any motion against civility is a motion against society.  The anti-terror ( ...like those "what is your anti-drug?" commercials ) so to speak.  So any war, really, is an acti against civility regardless of the ends by its means.

So, when speaking about virtual agreements, conspiracies among people to 'get along' then...

Quote from: SomedayIsle on March 03, 2009, 12:56:29 PM

But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! - 2 Timothy 3:1-5

...the good book couldn't be more right about the 'end-times'.

Additionally: Our constitution is as real as Santa Claus.

And make what you will of that.

sushimoto

Quote from: SomedayIsle on March 03, 2009, 12:56:29 PM

Hi somdayisle (me too some day :) )

Every Religion and Pilosophy has its own words for the same thing.

Hindus are having the Trinity of Gods; 'Shiva', 'Vishnu' and 'Brahma'.
They are respectively the destroyer, preserver and creator of the universe.
Christians would be impressed by the parallel between the Hindu trinity and that of Christianity.
The same applies to almost every religion and philosophy. Different words, same meaning.
Same for esotherics like the "2012 conspiracy" and such. I can extend this list to infinity

My own pilosophy is almost free in mind and therefore Yoda is true for me as well.
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
;D

As long as we dont get "Unity" in technical terms at our quest for Energy, we will never get the so called "Overunity".
Our world including economy, ecology, energy, politics, theology, academics, society etc. is not more than 30% united  (baked).
There will be a long and painful path to "Unity"
and maybe some day the mankind is able to archive more than that.

"Overunity" will then be called "100% Efficency" in intelectual minds and in every other form of energy.

Best,
sushimoto
DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.

brian334

Gravityblock,
You sound seriously depressed, have you considered suicide?

SomedayIsle

There will be a long and painful path to "Unity"
and maybe some day the mankind is able to archive more than that.

You seem to have much more faith in mankind as a whole, than myself.  Man's history is one of empire building and self destruction.  Now that man has the capacity for complete world annihilation, on several fronts, his position is more precarious than ever.  My God, Yahweh, reveals that He will shorten these days that remain, lest NO FLESH remain alive upon the earth.  I don't buy into esoterics and religions based on natural observationalism.   Long before the time when eastern religious observers revered the 'fact' that the earth was supported by 4 elephants on the back of a giant sea turtle,  and the greeks held that the earth sat upon the shoulders of Atlas, the giant, the Bible revealed that Yahweh, the Creator hung the circle of the earth upon nothing.   The bible is the only book that passes muster for me, in that it's observations both past, present, and future have proven quite accurate and most revealing.  The Bible revealed that Yahweh is ONE God.....at time when many people practiced "polythiesm".  "Triune" gods are the result of polydeist persuasion and I find no support in God's word for belief in a "trinity".  The mention in the holy scriptures that God, the Holy Spirit, and Christ are in agreement, carries, for me, no implication that they are co-equal and co-eternal.  It is man's way to read much into things, getting lost chasing mysteries which serve to arrest his development.

The Holy Bible goes much further in it's revelations, even revealing who would hold the reigns of power in our day, and what will become of them.

Man has thoroughly proven that he lacks the ability for global self rule.....and has always had quite a time even holding the reigns of national sovereignty.   

Of course, time, what remains.....

Will tell.

God bless