Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Society is Half Baked!

Started by gravityblock, March 02, 2009, 10:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SomedayIsle

Brian334,

I have faith that God is readying a blessing for you.  It seems clear you could use one.

sushimoto

Quote from: SomedayIsle on March 03, 2009, 06:14:42 PM

You seem to have much more faith in mankind as a whole, than myself.  Man's history is one of empire building and self destruction.  Now that man has the capacity for complete world annihilation, on several fronts, his position is more precarious than ever.  My God, Yahweh, reveals that He will shorten these days that remain, lest NO FLESH remain alive upon the earth.  I don't buy into esoterics and religions based on natural observationalism.   Long before the time when eastern religious observers revered the 'fact' that the earth was supported by 4 elephants on the back of a giant sea turtle,  and the greeks held that the earth sat upon the shoulders of Atlas, the giant, the Bible revealed that Yahweh, the Creator hung the circle of the earth upon nothing.   The bible is the only book that passes muster for me, in that it's observations both past, present, and future have proven quite accurate and most revealing.  The Bible revealed that Yahweh is ONE God.....at time when many people practiced "polythiesm".  "Triune" gods are the result of polydeist persuasion and I find no support in God's word for belief in a "trinity".  The mention in the holy scriptures that God, the Holy Spirit, and Christ are in agreement, carries, for me, no implication that they are co-equal and co-eternal.  It is man's way to read much into things, getting lost chasing mysteries which serve to arrest his development.

The Holy Bible goes much further in it's revelations, even revealing who would hold the reigns of power in our day, and what will become of them.

Man has thoroughly proven that he lacks the ability for global self rule.....and has always had quite a time even holding the reigns of national sovereignty.   

Of course, time, what remains.....

Will tell.

God bless

I am my own God with my own kingdom of galactic unity.
That makes things in daily life alot easier and more practicable.
Maybe one day, i write my own book of wisdom. I will engrave it in granite, so it will last forever.
It will not be in english, because of my native tounge is different and words are difficult sometimes ;D

...That book could be buried out in 1000 years and who knows what happens.

Time will tell.

Best,
sushi

DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.

brian334

Somedaylsl,
Take your preaching and shove it up your ass.
When I was conceived I received all the blessing I need.

jadaro2600

Quote from: brian334 on March 03, 2009, 06:57:36 PM
Somedaylsl,

When I was conceived someone else orgasmed, when I was born the first thing they did what hit me.  Was THAT a blessing?

Quote from: sushimoto on March 03, 2009, 05:45:38 PM
As long as we dont get "Unity" in technical terms at our quest for Energy, we will never get the so called "Overunity".
Our world including economy, ecology, energy, politics, theology, academics, society etc. is not more than 30% united  (baked).
There will be a long and painful path to "Unity"
and maybe some day the mankind is able to archive more than that.

Wow, the DOW drops to 6732... and everyone starts up on philosophy and religion. :)

Maybe it should stay DOWn. :P

@brian334, your Pi post was a troll post. :P ...everyone who's depressed should consider expansion.  I find it fundamental to physics.

gravityblock

Quote from: brian334 on March 03, 2009, 06:04:42 PM
Gravityblock,
You sound seriously depressed, have you considered suicide?

Quote from: brian334
Somedaylsl,

Did I not already say I woke up on the wrong side of the bed?  I never attacked you on a personal level.  Why all the hate? lol

I think you having a bad day also.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.