Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PLEASE PUT WORKING CIRCUITS only HERE (for everybody please give a share)

Started by Tito L. Oracion, March 03, 2009, 08:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tito L. Oracion

Hi everyone

I always want to try build new working circuits, now i encourage everybody to get different circuits from different threads, and put them here so that everyone will benefit, just a matter of copy and paste  ;)

AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, CIRCUIT MUST BE WORKING AND COMPLETE.  ;D

and that simple move will be a great help to anyone okay  ;)

i beleive this will work if everyone will make a move.

God bless to all of you and thank you
Tito L. Oracion

Tito L. Oracion

i love this circuit thats y i always want to share this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnJFonvzr1E

very simple and working!

God bless
otits

gyulasun

Quote from: Tito L. Oracion on March 03, 2009, 08:35:46 AM
i love this circuit thats y i always want to share this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnJFonvzr1E

very simple and working!

God bless
otits

Hi,

The circuit shown in the video works indeed as introduced.   There is one problem however.

Its microwatt or milliwatt output power comes mainly from broadcast stations antennas' electromagnetic energy furnished in by other people. 
Obviously some other manmade energy sources like the 50 or 60 Hz mains network can also induce power in the above circuit. 
If you could arrange all the world's manmade energy sources stop for a few minutes, the circuit would not give any output power worth of mentioning.

So sorry to say but this circuit produces no free energy in the true sense of "our mission" here on this forum.

Utilizing 'green' natural energy sources like wind or ocean wave or waterfall or geothermic etc. energies is one good way for mankind to survive...

rgds,  Gyula

Tito L. Oracion

If you could arrange all the world's manmade energy sources stop for a few minutes, the circuit would not give any output power worth of mentioning.

So sorry to say but this circuit produces no free energy in the true sense of "our mission" here on this forum.

Hi sir, good day

i beleive what you have said, but the reality is that we cannot stop them all so why not tapping what they throw its free, and i beleive that we can amplify that no matter how small it is, and i beleive our mission here is to learn how to tap and how to make it big. even the earth contributes with this noise and this is just a starting point.

Even Nikola tesla dream about this remember?  8)

anyway thanks for your response  ;D

God bless  ;)
otits