Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PLEASE PUT WORKING CIRCUITS only HERE (for everybody please give a share)

Started by Tito L. Oracion, March 03, 2009, 08:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMag

Those posts were 3 months ago. Since then Omni hasn't been around. Don't know if he was banned or just left. Either way is fine.

As far as I'm concerned this is a dead thread. You see, the person who started the thread that is called "PLEASE PUT WORKING CIRCUITS only HERE (for everybody pleas give a share)" Has a working circuit and refuses to share it. Nice guy.

z.monkey

Science, its what's for dinner...

This whole overunity thing is quite repugnant to me.  In an electrical or electromechanical device you are going to have resistive and frictional losses, and the output is going to be somewhat less than the input.  Even if the thing is built with the finest magnets and superconductors the efficiency is going to be less than 100% of the input.  Even the most finely crafted devices are only going to approach 97% efficiency...

The "overunity" effect you are looking for is caused by an external system coupling to an energy converter.  In the case of an alternator, which might have a moderate efficiency of 70% to 80%, ran by a gasoline generator, more like 45% efficiency, we can see there is no "overunity" there.  But if you couple the alternator to the wind using a turbine, then the alternator is the same efficiency, but the energy source is immeasurable, and free.  It costs nothing to spin the alternator with the wind, and the power generated by the alternator is free from fuel cost.  Are we breaking the laws of physics here?  No, the alternator has the same efficiency, but there is no fuel cost.  You could approximate the cost of the wind but attaching a propeller to the gasoline engine, and point it at the wind generator.  This is where it gets confusing.  Is a wind powered alternator overunity?  No.  Is it free energy?  No.  There is a cost associated with building, or buying the alternator and the turbine, and all the associated stuff, but it is cheap, and becomes cheaper the more you use it...

So, a working "overunity" electrical circuit, to put here, nope ain't got it.  I can show you dozens of circuits that simulate "overunity" but they are all coupled to an external energy system.  Moray's Radiant Energy Receiver, Tesla's Cosmic Energy Receiver, Radio Frequency Energy Receivers, and Electrinium are all receiving and downconverting the Sun's electromagnetic fields.  This is the common misconception, that energy can be created from nothingness.  I tell you it can, but it takes a Star to do it.  The electrical contraptions that claim "overunity" are merely riding on the coattails of a Star.  Sol is really the "Star" of the show.  The funny thing is we really don't know the electromechanics of how this works, yet.  There are the astrophysicists that say this, and the quantum physicists that that, and the spiritual people say different things, but the bottom line is that the only true energy source in this star system, is the Star, Sol...

Sol is the closest thing to a God that we can perceive.  The true nature, and physics of a star are still a mystery to us.  Some theories say that the core of a star is a fissure, a crack in heaven, and the energy, the brilliance of the higher planes of existence is shining through to the physical plane.  The star generates an energetic field which sets matter in motion, creates electromagnetic, and gravity phenomena.  Sol creates matter through accretion, animates matter, and makes life possible in an otherwise void space.  Sol is the reason we are here and can bicker about what "overunity" is.  He is also the source of "overunity"...

Someday we will refine a device that can directly downconvert Sol's electromagnetic radiation into electric current with a material analogous to Electrinium.  But, even then, it will still not be overunity.  The power provided to the device will still be more than the power coming out of the device, although it may be more than 99% efficient, and totally clean.  It doesn't need to be overunity, just free and clean, and in sufficient current to supply our needs.
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: MrMag on June 22, 2011, 04:49:45 PM
Those posts were 3 months ago. Since then Omni hasn't been around. Don't know if he was banned or just left. Either way is fine.

As far as I'm concerned this is a dead thread. You see, the person who started the thread that is called "PLEASE PUT WORKING CIRCUITS only HERE (for everybody pleas give a share)" Has a working circuit and refuses to share it. Nice guy.

Soooo what do you expect after insulting me a lot!!!!!  ;D
the problem in every threads are people like you, sorry but that is the thruth.  ;)

and as of now we don't need this thread anymore cause there are already working circuits in the other threads so its not VIP anymore, its now up to you to do it  ;)

so long MR. magnifico  :D

Tito L. Oracion

To everyone

A real working circuit is just a matter of efficiency.

making a ringing effect inside the two caps prohibiting a discharging action from the source, and as it is ringing then a magnification is being done at the other coil.  ;)

SchubertReijiMaigo

@ z.monkey, stars are the source for electromagnetic radiation, this is our visible world, but what about invisible source, non conventional source.
Does the fact you don't see (we cannot mesure with our current apparatus) this source, is indeniable proof they don't exist ?

And about solar and wind: they are not FE but conventional and they are not cheap at all, they have high cost of service and maintenance, and they aren't clean at all (you need some energy manufacturate them especially solar panel with silicium and the pollution to manucfacture them...)
Windmill can not survive without gouvernement subvention and tax exemption...

A good exemple of FE will be trafos (transformer), why when you put a load the secondary induce a CMMF to the primary ? Why they are wasting in this kind ? CEMF is energy also, but energy out phase of input (action --> reaction) so it's possible to have a "reactionless" trafo ? Not with conventional design, but what about Heins effect and Tesla/Gabriel effect ?

For me CEMF can be recycled and not wasting into primary anymore...
Just my 2 cents...