Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

First electrical power output from a Pyramid

Started by hartiberlin, January 18, 2006, 05:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytinurevo

Quote from: jeanna on June 20, 2010, 02:49:42 PM
Why don't YOU do that and post your results?
One reason is because I still don't have the english transcription of the german video to learn how the system works. All links I found are dead.

rensseak

Quote from: ytinurevo on June 20, 2010, 03:07:37 PM
One reason is because I still don't have the english transcription of the german video to learn how the system works. All links I found are dead.

http://www.rexresearch.com/trawoeger/pyramid.pdf

ytinurevo

Quote from: rensseak on June 21, 2010, 01:22:28 AM
http://www.rexresearch.com/trawoeger/pyramid.pdf
Okay great, thanks.
So Thomas knew about the North etc.

I have read the topic's pages from 1 to 49.
I learned that Thomas joined the forum and posted instructions on how to build the V6 of his system. He set up a website (now closed) planning to create a small community and help it make a successful replica but the site got hacked over and over, then he was blocked from this forum, in the main time he (?) opened a yahoo group that had big activity in december 2007/january 2008. Thomas posted only once there for an unknown reason. Still on that group, user tapier21 said that he got 0,91V and user mr_art_vandeley  said that to keep Giza's ratio you had to use dimensions of 1x1m base x0,9537m edge (instead of 1x1x1m as Thomas said) - what's up with all that ?
On the group you'll find all V6 files (instructions, drawings, photos).

I quite don't understand Thomas' attitude, he always said that he was going to give full V6 and V12 instructions no matter the threats against him, but he never did and he never said he was abandoning to save his family or anything.
In a case like this, when you are threatened, the purpose of the threat is to make you not do something, but if you do it (publish full instructions) then there is no more reason to threaten you or even punish you. It seems that the threats he received where not serious because instead of doing what they said they will do (I don't know what it was, something like beating him up) they stole stuff in his garage and destroyed computer data !

Another explanation for the global failure could be that the Thomas on the forum and the yahoo group has never been the real Thomas but an agent from Siemens, the only kind of people able to understand the system and thus give wrong building instructions to bury the project (which is what happened).

In any case, I believe in the power of the pyramid and I believe it's possible to convert it to electricity.
I'm even starting to think that the Giza pyramid what nothing else but a power plant.
If Thomas' pyramid with a volume of 0,2357m3 got 19,22W then the Giza pyramid with a volume of 2592341m3 would have had a power of 211388698W (1/4 of our power plant but it could be 10 times more since they mastered the science and Thomas didn't really)

By the way, did any frenchman work on this system ?

gauschor

You will have a lot of problems to determine if your results are from the electric field of earth or from radiostations... unfortunately it makes experimentation hopeless because if you try to isolate and put aluminium foil around your setup to prevent radio station waves, you will also most likely exclude earth electricity as well  :(