Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

First electrical power output from a Pyramid

Started by hartiberlin, January 18, 2006, 05:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeanna

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on June 24, 2010, 07:53:24 PM
Personally, I would have added an coil to the top of the pyramid to see how that affected output.

Take a look at:

http://www.rexresearch.com/grandics/grandics.htm

--Lee

Thank you Lee,

In all that research I do not remember anybody putting a coil around the outside, nor making the entire pyramid out of aluminum.
It was very different.
This seems possible and feasible.

And I agree about putting the coil on the top outside.

I made a couple of conical coils in a way that is sort of described on those pages, and I described them in these 2 videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84jr0GlYvYA
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9fbn01_clA

At the time I was getting lots of great and usable voltage spikes from just the plain joule thief secondary, so I never pursued it.

The thing here is that the voltage source could be from static charge.
I guess the build must be bigger than 1 foot square, because in his trial he used an outside source High voltage generator.
In this thread TT said 3 feet on the base, I believe, but it was very different with that galvanic thing going on inside.
This paper seems totally different. (and worth a try)

thank you,

jeanna

NickZ

@ Lee:
   I did try to make the 6 foot pyramid design a couple of years ago, following as best I could on the patent. As I already had the 6.5' foot copper tube pyramid, and made some coils for it. But, it is not an easy venture, as it requires tuning to resonance, and I for one did not have any results.  That of course does not mean that it can't be done, but I would need to see a real working model with some real specific parts and instructions,  to give it another go at it.   But Not one that needs all the test instruments to make it work.  I do see some possibility though, and think that it's worth trying.  As there have been no follow-ups on the 6 foot design, and it did come out a few years ago, I would think that there may be more to it than meets the eye.  Same goes with most patents about electric or magnetic generator designs. There is always some information missing, and so it has been impossible to replicate any of them. 
  If you have any luck with it, please let us know,  I'll be glad to get involved, as I am interested, but will not try again until there is more proof,  and a true working model.
                                                             NZ

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Pirate88179 on June 24, 2010, 11:54:45 PM
Lee:
I respectfully disagree.  If indeed this did work and was exposed on OU.com, as well as other research sites, I would hope that replications would travel like wildfire and no one could stop that.  Since this did not happen, I have to conclude that there was nothing here really.
Point taken.  We can all express our opinion.  But, people who complain can become unwelcome targets.  Have you heard of Karen Silkwood?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Silkwood

This can happen to anyone who becomes a big enough problem to "vested interests".  The Gov't has the guns and the law on their side.  As King David and the Apostle Paul said, in effect, No man is good enough.  All are evil.  That goes for law enforcement, the military and politicians as well.
I am not trying to be contrary here at all, this is just my opinion.
Sure.  I merely take a different opinion based on personal experience which I choose not to discuss in further detail.
But, I recognize you're a Moderator and I can accept your opinion for that reason.  With a few exceptions (occasional insults and arguments from a few Members), anyone can present their opinion here at OU.  Let's all learn something.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

the_big_m_in_ok

@jeanna
You made some good points with respect to your Reply #1045.  The place I'm borrowing a computer on has a policy of not watching YouTube videos (inappropriate for some children--this is the Salvation Army).  There's another site with headphones available I can go to next week, so I can generate a better response to your post.

In the meantine, it occurs to me that there's a lot of possible experimentation to be done with various versions of this invention and general design.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

jeanna

Quote from: NickZ on June 25, 2010, 10:56:46 AM
  @ Lee:
   I did try to make the 6 foot pyramid design a couple of years ago, following as best I could on the patent. As I already had the 6.5' foot copper tube pyramid, and made some coils for it. But, it is not an easy venture, as it requires tuning to resonance, and I for one did not have any results.  That of course does not mean that it can't be done, but I would need to see a real working model with some real specific parts and instructions,  to give it another go at it.   ....
  If you have any luck with it, please let us know,  I'll be glad to get involved, as I am interested, but will not try again until there is more proof,  and a true working model.
                                                             NZ

Nick,
I am going to look for some still I might have made when I made that video, so I can show lee.
I want to describe what I saw, because it fits with the comments Peter Grandics made on the rex website article.

I made a conical shaped bifilar coil to append to the "secondary" of a joule thief circuit.
It is basically a pancake coil pulled down into a cone shape.

I connected the end of one wire to the beginning of the other wire as you do with a pancake coil.
I got low to moderate results.
But then, I put the toroid onto the tip of the cone and it took off.

So, when it was working it looked like the wardencliff tower in shape and proportions.

OK?
to sum it up...

The jtc produces pulses in the toroid.
I wind about 6 additional turns around the same toroid to magnetically collect those pulses, and
attach the 6 turns to the open ends of the conical pancake coil and,
place the toroid on the tip of the cone.

I showed a complex and very active scope shot.
(I think it tunes itself and 'finding' resonance is not necessary.)

Peter describes that the electrostatic charge is wrapping over the pyramid and he adds a small capacitor coil around the tip of the pyramid to collect and utilize the e-static charge.

I hope this explains it well enough to be helpful.

thank you,

jeanna