Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Had something strange happen in an experiment and want to share.

Started by Hugo Chavez, March 08, 2009, 04:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hugo Chavez

Quote from: innovation_station on March 08, 2009, 06:59:37 PM
it almost sounds like you have magnetic water

verry strange indeed

what is the make up of epson salts ...  and the water .. tap water city water bottoled water??

strange ....    are the crystals electrified still ?  also try a magnet on them perhaps you can push electricty out of the crystals ... with the use of a magnet ....... ;)

ist!!
the water is filtered water from a hard water source.  Just changed the filtration system a few months ago.  The epson salts was just from a bag that I bought from Albertson's in the medical section.  I cleaned up the experiment so pretty much destroyed everything which was stupid.  I should have left it as was and documented.

vince

From Wikipedia;

Properties

Magnesium sulfate is the primary substance that causes the absorption of sound in seawater.[1] Absorption, in this case, means the conversion of acoustic energy to heat energy.

Maybe your coil and magnet caused just the right frequency in the water for this to happen.

Vince.

Hugo Chavez

Quote from: vince on March 08, 2009, 11:41:16 PM
From Wikipedia;

Properties

Magnesium sulfate is the primary substance that causes the absorption of sound in seawater.[1] Absorption, in this case, means the conversion of acoustic energy to heat energy.

Maybe your coil and magnet caused just the right frequency in the water for this to happen.

Vince.

that is very interesting, thanks Vince!

So thinking about this, could there be the right frequency to trigger energy releases from the saltwater?  Did my coil trap energy in the water that later heated the cup?  Did other frequencies hit the cup? A song I played?  Shit the options just got much bigger.

Neodymium

Maybe worth trying to replicate the experiment with steam-distilled water next time. Just to rule out any impurities in the water making a difference to the results?

lostcauses10x

Cold fusion reaction is being claimed here. How is an even more interesting question. Blue glass has the possibility Cobalt Oxide as the agent for color. Possibly a catalyst for a reaction. The aluminum tube of coarse, and am wondering what type of wire was used as the coil with what coating.

The salts with the copper coils if that is what they were would go to Another heptahydrate, the copper-containing mineral alpersite (Mg,Cu)SO4·7H2O, was also recently recognized
This would give the high H needed for such.

Yes this should be repeated and if is easily done, shown to the world.   More than interesting if this is real. Very well worth the time for the originating poster to try it again.

Wondering why folks missed the glass melted part of the post.