Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Zeitgeist Movement Orientation

Started by paulshroom, March 10, 2009, 02:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

If a man's motivations are found to be noble then the whole world should follow his advice.Peter Joseph has done his homework.He is not necessarily saying anything that is not common knowledge but his focus is very sharp.Whether or not the system of the world is "dysfunctional" is a matter of perspective.If you are one who is in power it is functioning well...if you are powerless it is not.The new boss will sell a different version of the same thing as the old boss.Total reform and a system based on something other than debt is a start.For this type of movement to succeed would require that these principals be known to all.When asked to become part of something without ill motive I'm confident that the majority of the people on this earth would be willing to participate,including myself. ;D

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, ive seen the other zeitgeist movies and this video you posted is by the far the most balanced solution to the worlds present problems, although i am a little concerned that they didnt mention the more advanced technologies that exist, maybe that would be too much too fast for people to absorb just yet as far as informing them of the myriad deceptions perpetrated upon humanity. also the city aspect is ok but i hope there not proposing cramming everyone in cities. Afterall cities have been used to control people up to present day, why would we need more cramming of people together like herds since we will have flying saucers and such we wont need to be packed together like sardines. Anyway other than that this is a darn good video and ill be passing this one around.

peace love light     :)

Aka

I was watching this last night on youtube (until my internet went down lol) got to part 5 / 9 and think its a pretty good vid

a huge change like this would be great so that everyone benefits and no technology is held back because of greed but I cant yet see how it would be introduced gradually and I cant see how you could instantly get rid of greed to be able to get the motivation for success needed

Koen1

I've always found the Zeitgeist films a nice compilation of
what I thought was quite and should be common knowledge...
I'm surprised it doesn't include a thorough explanation of
the principles of Marxism, as that fits in neatly with all the
criticism on the current capitalist system...

But then again I was also surprised that whoever made those
films does not appear to know how to pronounce the word
Zeitgeist properly... ;D
It is German after all, so anyone who wants to show off his
intellect by using the literal word should really pronounce it
properly as "TSeit geist".

And to be honest, the links between the original video
about religion and the additions of 9-11 and the banking
system are very vague. Sure, they're things people
should be aware of, but what does the origins of religion
have to do with the fraudulent banking system of the US?
Very little. Yes, they're both misunderstood by the general
public, and sure, they're both abused by their owners/
leaders, but really, how does it help?
It only seems to increase paranoia and dissent, but it
does not seem to offer any solutions.

Oh sure, there's a lot of talk about the Venus project...
... but hey, that still sounds more like a 1970s
"turn on, tune in, opt out" style movement than
like a realistic action plan to turn the global system around.
Sure, some of the things they came up with are great,
like for example the plan for a global magnetic levitation
train system. Sure, that would work.
But that still doesn't convince the powers that be to
just hand over their positions of power and play fair
all of a sudden.

A movement that doesn't really have any solid plans
for getting anything into motion but does have a lot
of criticism on the current system,
is that really a movement? Or is it just a collective
of unhappy people with a vague idea of what they're unhappy about?
;)

Regards,
Koen