Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity Perpetual Life Cycle

Started by sm0ky2, March 13, 2009, 10:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

In a given controlled environment, negating the cost of water...

Can a Hamster, generate enough power with a hamsterl-wheel-generator to::

1) grow its own alalpha
and
2) create any ammount of excess energy??

i have given this some extensive thought. Life itself seems to be an overunity process.
how is it that us humans can take the small ammount of energy contained in a meal.
and do an almost limitless ammount of physical work?

Hamsters are similar in this way. they eat a small ammount of food, and have an obsessive desire to run on a wheel. which is PERFECT for the generation of small scale electricity to do things , such as power a small LAMP, for the purposes of growing Hamster Food, and/or charging a small Battery.

i consider this to be Half-Baked, because i dont have alphaplha, or a Hamster...

any thoughts on this subject??
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Aka

for years I've wanted to set up a flywheel to an exercise bike to produce a small amount of electricity which would be stored in batteries the same way as a wind turbine... its the same thing as a hamster on a wheel in theory so you could be the hamster and try it out  ::)  the fly wheel would allow you to spin it up and relax while it spins down and charges the battery

I wonder how much energy you could input into the system this way, and how many solar panels would be the equivalent to do the same... it could be setup in a scientific way to find out the results, but remember its also an exercise machine so its doing your body good at the same time :)

you could have free to enter gyms that power the national power grid and people get fit at the same time

I've never understood how such small meals can produce so much energy for animals either (especially insects) we eat just a little more and have to spend about 10x the time in the gym or we get fat

sm0ky2

i think in a controled experiment, a hamster producing enough light to grow its own food
would have some very interesting implications.....
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

X00013

http://www.otherpower.com/hamster.html

I did somthing close to this, the kids ended up killing the hampster ( just kidding) and kept the neos.

X00013

put a stepper motor with led's on the hampster wheel , feed the hampster sugar, if u want to aggrivate you kids with all night light shows, and or with a pizeo speaker. hence the death of our hampster, lafd my ass off tho.