Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Leedskalnin

Started by Big, January 24, 2006, 01:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

One failed experiment or "null" result is not a definitive answer to the question of wether or not an "ether" exists.

Einstein had this to say:

As late as 1920, Einstein himself still spoke of a type of ether that was not a ?ponderable medium? but something of significance nonetheless:

Quote?...More careful reflection teaches us, however, that the special theory of relativity does not compel us to deny ether. We may assume the existence of an ether... Recapitulating, we may say that according to the general theory of relativity space is endowed with physical qualities; in this sense, therefore, there exists an ether... According to the general theory of relativity space without ether is unthinkable; for in such space there not only would be no propagation of light, but also no possibility of existence for standards of space and time (measuring-rods and clocks), nor therefore any space-time intervals in the physical sense. But this ether may not be thought of as endowed with the quality characteristic of ponderable media, as consisting of parts which may be tracked through time. The idea of motion may not be applied to it.?

So, it would seem that the MM experiment actually was "successful", and that a modification of the concept of the ether was the result.

Einstein, Maxwell, Thompson, Tesla, Helmholtz and many other great minds that shaped science all believed in an "ether".
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

hansvonlieven

G'day Grumpy and all,

I was not commenting on the existence or non-existence of an ether, I was simply clarifying what the Michelson Morley experiment was all about and how it is still viewed by mainstream science. My comments were simply an answer to the following as stated by Elvis:

QuoteThere was a recent experiment at a university somewhere that confirmed the existance of Aether.  It was a duplicate of the original experiment that "proved" there was no aether (100 years ago?) - but this time they measured it right.  If anyone has a link to that info... I would like to include it in the first post to preempt all the brainwashed engineers.

If he takes my advice and reads up on it he might then be able to explain how all of us engineers are brainwashed into false beliefs. At least at this stage it would appear that the mentioned engineers are a lot better informed than those who call them brainwashed.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

scotty1

Hi all.....you know the more i read the more i see that Ed was the man.
For any who want to study Ed...go to my Yahoo group linked to leedskalnin.com
I think every engineer is misled, because if Ed is correct then the electrons have nothing to do with electricity.
Even Tesla said the same thing if you study his works.
Tesla noticed pulsations in exploding wires.....
Moray said that if you put a matter under strain and let it go, 2 things may happen.
Ed said to roll up the 6 little magnets in your fingers (pressure), then let them loose...then you will see that they won't stay together.
Ed's notes explain how Tesla coils work, but the so called electrons never show up.
The energy from Tesla's coils travelled at 470, 000 kilometers per second.....faster than light.
The electrons were not responsible for that energy movement.
Einstein admitted there was an aether....
Ed said the North and South pole individual magnets are the aether...of cosmic force....
The alchemist says .... A yellow altar stood opposite me from which a pure flame ascended having no other substance for its alimentation than the altar itself. Letters in black were engraved at the base of the altar. A lighted torch stood beside it, shining like the sun; hovering above it was a bird with black feet, silvery body, a red head, black wings and a golden neck. It was in constant motion without however using its wings. It could only fly when in the midst of the flames. In its beak was a green branch......Altar, bird and torch are the symbol of all things. Nothing can be done without them. They themselves are all that is good and great.
Ed says..."I think that all nature needs is 3 things, the N and S pole individual magnets and the neutral particles. Each of those three things can act differently with different speed and different combinations, and so they can accomplish different results.
The guy who turned some silver to gold, by the yeast and water shows on his site about the bubbles expansion and contraction....
Ed writes that when he dissolves matter he sees a bubble coming out...then the other bubbles come out from the first in a regular line one after the other. When the first bubble swells up then it contracts in the middle and cuts off the new bubble and then closes up the outgoing end and then swells up again and goes over and over again.
Ed says...What is acid and what gives it the ability to take the other matter in parts..?
The one who will find out exactly how it is done will be a real scientist...Ed.L
Scotty

Elvis Oswald

First of all - *some* engineers are brainwashed.  And I was referring to those who are ;)
I say brainwashed because somewhere in time - science of electricity was put on the wrong path.
I'm not saying to throw out logic and reason... just that we should back up a bit.

I haven't found the link to the experiment that overturned Morley's results... but I am continuing to look.

My point here would be that ed knew something.  What did ed know?  Let's start with what he said...

Who's with me?

scotty1

Hi all...
Ed said " The real magnet is the SUBSTANCE circulating in the metal. Each particle is an INDIVIDUAL MAGNET BY ITSELF, and both North and South pole INDIVIDUAL MAGNETS.
They are so small they can pass through everything....
They are in constant motion.
They are running one kind of magnets against the other kind.
If guided in the right CHANNELS they possess perpetual power.
Each North and South pole magnet is equal in strength.
Each kind of the magnets are coming out of their own pole (in a bar magnet ) and are running around in the other end of the pole and back to its own end, and then over and over again.
The Earth itself is a great big magnet.
The magnets can be sent out in straight streams.
Whatever kind of magnet you send out...the other kind is coming back to you.