Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Leedskalnin

Started by Big, January 24, 2006, 01:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRAHMA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7enRyRm3GBU

Investigative journalist Joe Bullard returned to discuss the mysteries surrounding Florida's Coral Castle and its creator Ed Leedskalnin. The Castle and its gardens feature thousands of tons of coral rock that Leedskalnin, a frail man who weighed just 100 pounds, carved into artistic yet functional objects such as tables and chairs, a sundial and a huge perfectly balanced gate. While he made and moved these objects in secret, he claimed he used the same technology that the Egyptians built the pyramids with.

Leedskalnin said he built Coral Castle for his lost love Agnes who jilted him back in Latvia, but Bullard suggested that this tale might have been a cleverly disguised cover story for hiding his secret knowledge and scientific achievements. When Leedskalnin was in a hospital in 1951, shortly before his death, thieves stole some of his tools. Bullard believes this might have been a planned confiscation.

Leedskalnin left a message over his bedroom at the site: THE SECRET OF THE UNIVERSE IS 7129/6105195. One caller said that was the number from Leedskalnin's federal application for citizenship; another caller related the number to the "golden ratio." Bullard's book Waiting for Agnes, a fictionalized account of the Coral Castle story, incorporates the lore of Atlantis and the Bermuda Triangle into the plot.

Joe Bullard was born in Florida in 1951. He attended the University of West Florida and graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Journalism in 1974. He found out about the Coral Castle on the television series called "In Search Of" in September of 1984. During this time he was working at Lake City Community College as Public Information Director and Professor of a newspaper class. Joe spent 10 years of research at Coral Castle and started writing "Waiting for Agnes" in February of 1995. It took him five years to get the story on paper and almost four years to publish it.

April 3rd, 2007

Pirate88179

@ BRAHMA:

I mentioned this book in an earlier post.  I heard an interview with the author on coast to coast am.  He did a lot of research but, not as scientific as it was more a personal interest story.  But still, he brought out a lot of interesting facts that are, to this day, hard to explain.  I believe that Ed knew more than we still know of today. What that is will have to be determined.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

scotty1

Hi all....as far as i know there never was any plaque...just the numbers which can be seen here...
http://leedskalnin.com/7129x6105195.html
Also...Ed never built the place for Agnes....that would mean he did all the work for a 16 yo girl who was out getting a red face with a fresh boy....and that would be shameful.
Ed never had a girl because he knew it would produce certain effects that he did not want.

Localjoe

Hans this one seemed up your alley with vibration and color i like the picture aspect too check it out, it relates music to color and other ideas.

http://www.coralcastlecode.com/id68.html
                                                                                         Joe
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

johnnyr

The Leedskalnin story is quite interesting and not quite as far fetched as it sounds. Basically you have a guy who went to the middle of nowhere and spent many years doing experiments from first principles with an open mind (not previously indoctrinated by science). That sounds like a recipe for eventually learning something.  see url
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_principles

The major key I think we have is why else would we find the strange artifacts there. (The bottles with wire wrap and the photo with the tripod and box at the top). A builder often leaves his tools lying around. Also, somehow I don't think he wrote a book called "Magnetic current" just as a joke.

BTW, Scotty your web page is great, I've also seen some of your videos before and I applaud your efforts and thanks for sharing them. Great work with the wheel replica, keep us updated.

JohnnyR