Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Leedskalnin

Started by Big, January 24, 2006, 01:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

G'day Scotty,

Gearing up for Ed's generator then? The best of luck to you mate. You are a trooper!

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

scotty1

Mate you ARE quick...you got multiple screens going?
According to all my study I have to make an atom orbit...then break it....and release it so that it reforms by itself ready for the next start.
Then the magnets are running side by side in the same direction...and are attracted to the matter that is in front of them causing  pulsed tension on the atomic orbits of the said matter.  :o
Angular flux dislplacement via internal self excitation via external induction is something i would like to try for a first go. ???
cheers
Scotty

kinggeorge

We do Psychic Fairs at Coral Castle 4 or 5 time a year, it is a very interesting place to visit.

George King georgeking@cosmicsalamander.com

hoptoad

For those who are looking for a more scientific explanation as to how a skinny little 100 lb man such as Leedskalnin could manipulate such huge blocks of stone, check out this video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRRDzFROMx0

Remember also, that Leedskalnin himself regularly said that he had a great understanding of the fundamentals of leverage and pulley systems and repeated on numerous occasions that he had merely rediscovered what the ancients knew.

The real mystery of Coral Castle lies not in how he may have built it, (though it is a worthy mystery deserving of explanation) but rather, in how he transported the stones from the quarry location to the location where the castle was built.  ???

hansvonlieven

G'day hoptoad and all,

From what I have read the stones were transported there by truck when he had to move.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx