Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Leedskalnin

Started by Big, January 24, 2006, 01:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoptoad

Quote from: hansvonlieven on September 22, 2007, 07:13:36 AM
G'day hoptoad and all,

From what I have read the stones were transported there by truck when he had to move.

Hans von Lieven

That is also how I understand the blocks were moved. But the problem to me lies in the fact that any trucks available in Leedkalnins day
seem to be severely underpowered and under engineered for the task at hand. Especially when one reads accounts from neighbours about the sort of truck Leedskalnin was reported to have used, which accordingly was a small rigid traytop type. Still I must admit I've seen underpowered and overloade trucks doing miraculous feats in the outback of Australia, driven by truckies who seem to know how to "squeeze blood from a stone"!  LOL  :D

hansvonlieven

Tell me about it,

I have spent quite some time in the outback, I know what they do :-)

I am in Sydney by the way.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

hoptoad

Quote from: hansvonlieven on September 22, 2007, 07:32:52 AM
Tell me about it,

I have spent quite some time in the outback, I know what they do :-)

I am in Sydney by the way.

Hans von Lieven

Greetings Hans :- BTW I recently visited your website and read about Keely and his experiments with sound resonance. Interesting stuff.
I wonder if there are any modern day boffins out there secretly or even publicly working on any of his theories with modern day electronic/audio equipment.

Sydney heh?  Been there a few times, great bridge, great harbour, shocking traffic! LOL  :D
I am actually in Torquay (Victoria). I only just moved here recently after living in a tiny little one horse town called Marion Bay on Yorke Peninsula in South Australia. I really loved Marion Bay, but the work prospects there are few and far between and after 17 years of really struggling to make a living I had to move from my little paradise.

I used to work for Telecom and began my career with them during the great transition from the old relay switching technology (step and crossbar) to the modern semiconductor/computer technology. It was during those early years that I developed a fascination for magnetic systems, collapsing emf, and holding circuits. This fascination has stayed with me ever since. In telecommunications, the "evil collapsing emf" was constantly to the fore, and much attention was paid to diminishing it in every way possible, except in holding circuits where great attention was made in using it to advantage to time different relay operations.

I strayed into "overunity research" in the early 90's when a friend of mine (also from Sydney) sent me a great deal of information regarding Adams pulsed motors. Being the active skeptic that I am, I set about constructing my own adams motors. In all, I spent a continuous period of around 10 years constructing many different versions. To this day I have never seen any "over-unity" coming from an adams motor, but many of the motors I constructed displayed very high efficiency ratings and almost all of them ran very cool even under load condition, indicating that losses were indeed very low. During that time I also designed many simple Permanent Magnet alternators which I can assure you exhibited high efficiency, were extremely simple in design, and exhibited greater efficiency over a wider range of loading than any conventional alternator/generator that I have come across. But never have I succeeded with any motor/generator circuit in achieving the elusive overunity results which many seem to claim.

My interest has not waned, however, since even high efficiency power generation alone is a very desirtable outcome.

Cheers from hoptoad - real name Brian Hopgood  :)

hansvonlieven

G'day again Brian,

To answer your question. Yes we are actively working on Keely's theories using modern electronics. The project currently on the table is to duplicate Keely's dissociation of water.

It will be an open project and I will publish what we are doing once we are just a little way further down the track.

The design work at the moment centers around an AM  transmitter with a carrier frequency adjustable between 4 and 5 KHz. Into this is fed an audio signal generated on a computer that can create any chord combination. Each Chord is fully adjustable as to amplitude. The programme to do this is already written and it works.

The PCB's for the transmitter are expected to be finished within a couple of months. (There are some modifications to the circuitry that are being determined right now, hence the hold up)

Keep in touch if you are interested.
Thanks for your interest.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

hoptoad

Quote from: hansvonlieven on September 22, 2007, 08:31:02 AM
G'day again Brian,

To answer your question. Yes we are actively working on Keely's theories using modern electronics. The project currently on the table is to duplicate Keely's dissociation of water.

It will be an open project and I will publish what we are doing once we are just a little way further down the track.

The design work at the moment centers around an AM  transmitter with a carrier frequency adjustable between 4 and 5 KHz. Into this is fed an audio signal generated on a computer that can create any chord combination. Each Chord is fully adjustable as to amplitude. The programme to do this is already written and it works.

The PCB's for the transmitter are expected to be finished within a couple of months. (There are some modifications to the circuitry that are being determined right now, hence the hold up)

Keep in touch if you are interested.
Thanks for your interest.

Hans von Lieven

I will definitely keep in touch and I look forward to your research results. Wish you all the best of luck (though luck usually is only a second runner to persistence)!

Cheers from hoptoad  :)