Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stanley Meyer Explained

Started by h20power, March 15, 2009, 06:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog-One

Quote from: h20power on February 11, 2023, 04:02:22 AM
Well, it looks like I will be able to move forwards once again as I will be getting the wire tensioners soon...

Excellent news!

Quote from: h20power on February 11, 2023, 04:02:22 AM
I just hope the sealing resin is still good as they do come with an expiration date and I think that time might have passed but I have no choice but to use it.

I've been working with high voltage the last couple of weeks and have some thoughts
that may help you.

Epoxy is rated roughly at 450V/mil.  For my application, I'm trying to shield 28KV.  That
works out to 62.2 mils or 1.58mm.  I have found 2mm thickness does indeed hold back
any flashover.  It would take the equivalent of four layers of Kapton tape to do the same.

Being concerned about your resin, do try making some test strips with pointed electrodes
and apply some voltage.  Once cured you will know immediately if your epoxy is up to
the task.

I'm using the clear JB Weld pack with 4 ounces resin, 4 ounces hardener and though
I can't find a dielectric strength rating for this material, it does seem to comply with
the typical 450V/mil spec stated by other manufacturers.  This pack cost me about
twenty dollars and it's a lot of epoxy.  I have no means to vacuum cure the material
so during mixing and application I have to be very careful not to introduce air bubbles.
For my application, so far so good.  A bit tedious, but it's working.

h20power

Hi Dog-One,

The resin I use can withstand voltages 15-18kv/mm and has a viscosity between 8,000-10,000cps which will flow easily into the transformer while vacuum resin sealing the transformer bobbins getting all the air out. It's a messy process but it must be done or the transformer will simply short out within minutes of use when the voltages start to reach the threshold for ionization in the WFC. When I first tried to prevent these transformers from shorting out I used some transformer oil which did the trick to prevent the transformers from shorting out but after a bit of time the vibrations would cause the wires to rub off their protective coating and the transformer would once again short out. In this video I am getting all of the air out of the transformer bobbins using a vacuum pump, and a sealed container that I made. I use a shut off valve to control the vacuum pressure and a vacuum gage so that I can sort of pulse the vacuum chamber to get all the air out of the windings.

It's simple but messy but it has to be done or the transformer will not have a long usage life. [size=78%]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0gH4IX5r7g[/size] I built this and got a vacuum pump from Amazon. The valve and gage I think I got from Ace Hardware or Lowes. Now I use a different vacuum chamber I purchased from ebay and got a class cutter so that I can place the bobbins into the glass bottles and not create too much of a mess. The resin needs to be very runny or it will not be pulled into the windings replacing the air with resin. Then once done I have to put the transformer bobbins in the oven to cure the resin for a several hours. I don't know if you remember when Russ made his injector transformer and failed to do any of this that resulted in his transformer happily shorting out on him way before it could reach the threshold of ionization in the injectors. In fact I don't even think he was able to hook it up to his injectors for testing as the transformer shorted out on him before he could do so. It's a learning process in building these transformers correctly so that they can last in a automotive environment. Lots of trial and error before I learned how to do it right.

Everything has to be done properly as most of the time I have the wire made to my specifications so that the transformers I make doesn't short out on me. It's a lot of hard work to build this technology correctly which is again something Meyer told a lie about when he went around talking about this technology in some of the lectures he gave. Now even when I took two of these transformers to the Global BreakThrough Energy conference I had a transformer short out on me as it couldn't dissipate the heat properly and suffered a meltdown internally as a result. The interesting part of that conference is I just built those transformers a day prior to leaving having never once tested them to see what they would do as the wire had just come in a day before we were supposed to head out to Colorado from California so that we could be there on time. [size=78%]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ6G4yIyLdY[/size]

Shalom,
Edward Mitchell
Owner True Green Solutions
https://gofund.me/94431e56

h20power

I have some sad news as a good friend of mines in the hho technology "Robbin Dunham" passed away. He was the one that shared a photo with me that allowed me to solve a big part of this technology when those that were hording it couldn't make heads or tales of the technology. Plus are WFC designs where worked out together in order to update upon what Meyer had done. He will be missed as he was truly a friend and supporter of this technology and a good friend to me :'( .

Below is the photo he shared with me back in the day.

I will miss him as he always gave me words of encouragement and wisdom.

Shalom,
Edward Mitchell

truesearch

Sorry to hear that Edward,

A friend who is willing to be constructive and supportive when he should, and also be critical at the right time is invaluable. I believe that he will be greatly missed.

h20power

Hello Everyone,

It's been a while since I've made a post on this wonderful forum and know it's because I have started a new job that is taking up most of my time. This new job is a bit tough on my body as well as my hands, shoulders, and sometimes eyes, hurt a lot or don't function properly. I managed to make it through the 90 day probation period and my body is starting to get use to all the hard work. The most important thing is with this new job I can move to purchase even more of the many things I need to further my efforts to bring this water for fuel technology into this world.

This is a photo of the newest transformer cores I will be trying out which are some of the largest cores I have ever used in my life but it seems to be heading in the right direction for me to be able to get my current WFC working consistently in an on demand basis. On the top is the transformer core I am currently making use of, and is shown above on this page with the transformer bobbins, and on the bottom is these new cores I will be getting soon. The cost of these cores is on the high side as it's going to cost me around $700 USD to get six of them for testing which by the way is their MOQ. Then I have to get everything else needed to put these new Voltage Intensifier Circuits together so that I can see if these new cores will work or not. These are simple the cost one must go through in order to advance this technology. With cost like these I fully understand why folks out there simply have given up on this world changing technology as simply put it has a great cost to get things up and running and even more cost to get started on implementing the technology into our world.

But I say to all of you reading this once this technology is said and done it will become a historic moment as the change that will follow will have been well worth the cost of the time and money I have put into getting this technology to do it's thing and free us everyday people from the bonds of the energy enslavement systems that control our lives. Thanks to everyone that have donated to the cause as it's a worthy cause to pursue so that we can take control of our own energy needs. For me it's hard to believe I have been working at this since 2006 but as I once heard Meyer say, "I thought with the proper funding we could get this technology up and running in a few years time but reality shows that 20 years was more of a correct prediction," or something along those lines he said. I am now reaching that twenty year mark with just three years left to go and as I have shown everyone I am not the giving up type.

Hopefully this year will be the one that things finally get started on putting this technology to good use to improve the quality of life for everyone on the planet so we can start undoing the damage we have all contributed to with our use of fossil fuels and other damaging methods to support our way of life.

Shalom,
Edward Mitchell
Owner
True Green Solutions
https://gofund.me/87a49b22