Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Energy Receiver

Started by Big, January 24, 2006, 11:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

Pardon,I recuse !

All alternative fuels based on Water/Hydrogen are not usefull for the existent combustion engines !
We would get -in a short time-corrosion problems !

The idea of alternative solutions to crude oil is right,but there is also the need of appropriate
-modified-engines !

At first the only solutions are to use Synfuels and? Biofuels(f.e. Microdiesel,Uni Muenster).
The time parallel action will be to extract CO2 and convert it!(f.e.Holcoumb,NZL)

Sincerely
? ? ? ? ? ? de Lanca

p.s.:Some people should begin to think about their lifestyle-their consume habit-,
? ? ? because there is a great difference between effective use and real-"non sense" use
? ? ? of our anytimes not endless or non fast available resourches !?
? ? ?

Big

I agree with you.  I think that we need to learn to be more efficiient in our demands for energy.  I personally struggle with the computers I operate continually.  One does not want to think about the amount of electricity that is used while they are running.  However, that is part of the solution supposedly offered by the promise of free energy.  If we can tap into some naturally occurring huge reserve, then the use of it becomes unimportant.

By the way, I believe that the type of carbonaceous hydrogen fuels, like Bingo Fuel, may not be as damaging to the existing engines as you point out, but I may be incorrect in that assumption.  On the other hand, a more efficient engine other than the piston engine is long past due.  We are probably looking at a combination of solutions to solve our overall problem.

lancaIV

Nothing against piston engines,we can convert them to H2-engines(f.e.BMW,OTTO-MOTOR) or
e-piston-motors !

The point that I posted and which you probably not understand-
"to compare the values"-:
How many Watts are normally the physical need to increase the room /ambient temperature from 23 degrees C to 27 degrees C ?(Inverse view of the Dr.H.Reichelt experiment)
K-/U-/R-value dependant calculations !?
The NL Space-box with same test room dimensions:? -only-with an 1300W heater !!!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 4800W to 1300W(option:heat-/friction-pump)
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? and a circuit closing !
Sincerely
? ? ? ? ? ? de Lanca

Clara Listensprechen

Quote from: lancaIV on January 25, 2006, 08:28:27 PM
Pardon,I recuse !

All alternative fuels based on Water/Hydrogen are not usefull for the existent combustion engines !
We would get -in a short time-corrosion problems !

You mean as in water corrosion radiator type problems cured by propylene glycol additive?  So don't use a cast iron engine block, fer cryin' out loud.  Seems to me that aluminum engine blocks are what's curently in use.

Not to mention that we're using injection combustion as opposed to carbureted combustion, which is a second strike against your theoretical fear.  In a combustion chamber that fires off hydrogen in the same manner as a acetylene torch, the water doesn't happen until after it's in the exhaust system.

Besides, there's a type of hydrogen vehicle in the process of development that utilizes the hydrogen to generate electricity, which drives either an all-electric motor or a petrol/electric hybrid motor.

lancaIV

When we think about fuel-kind conversion,
we do not think about motor-kind conversion,
and the material status-quo of combustion-motors is "Grauguss",
not aluminium or carbon et cetera !.
When you write about acetylene,search for Prof.Wolfgang Priesemuth-Info,
but you have to accept that all alternative experiments failed in the last
30 years,after first oil-crisis,not only because of less investment in this sector
than in nuke science!

It is possible to shield the surface of the chamber (Nitrogen-engine) ,
but this make the conversion much more expensive !

Sincerely
            de Lanca