Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

WE can control and decide on weather, sunny or raining time, earth-sun+magetism

Started by hammuraby, March 22, 2009, 10:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hammuraby

something unbelievable but TRUE,
my be a not Italian have only listen talk on this device....,
made by an old assistant of MARCONI ;
he studyed a magnetic fields,
and say that one came from sun on earth ++...
an the other came from earth --...  (on video, first picture a curling magnetic)

i talk about a magnetic atom, on video you can see the (second) picture back the shoulder of him, like a spiderweb....

and at 2 min 16-17-18 sec see a REAL device that look like a shovers of elicopther....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzZcO9dfFko

in the video at 1.50 you see a sky full of clouds became clean !! (total video time 2:20 sec)

ALLTIME !!

he say that all can be done turning to contrary, because in this system he use a alluminium in a range of some meters in the land under the device.this is charged whit sun radiactions....

but he can call a raining clouds too.......is reversible too.....

did you think how much can be usefull for fireman in Arizona or California??

but whit my device, can be a source of infinity free energy (no OU)

hammuraby

sorry, but i TRUST that this topic can be very intresting for a lot of persons looking for a magnetic use of a planet or sun radiaction...
i wait someone to start the discussion on the nature FORCE.....energy.....

amigo

Thing is, Ighina was a really interesting guy in my opinion, but it seems he took all of the knowledge with him when he departed this realm. :)

Whatever is written about him is in Italian or at best broken English translation, and does not have much detail except the sensationalistic flavour to the text. And anything he wrote (if there is) is in Italian as well so unless someone translates it properly it won't do us much good as it will not get any exposure to the rest of the world.

hammuraby

i am tryng to contact a free energy association thathave all the info,
at last befoure a death in 2004 he leave a conferences were he explain close to everyting...

i trust that is need a help to call on the topic here someone... for make a goooood work.

for now some adresses

Per richieste di maggiori informazioni e spiegazioni (for explain and more info)
indirizzare la corrispondenza (adress)  Alberto, Fermo Posta Centrale, C.I. AJ 8149237 - 48018 FAENZA,
(put into a stamp for the answere...)

Per procurarsi il volume (for the book...in italian) ci si può rivolgere:

- Circolo Culturale Pier Luigi Ighina di Montegrotto Terme (PD)
http://www.ighina.it/,
- Associazione ASSE di Roma: Franco Malgarini, via di Boccea 302, 00167 - Roma.
E-mail: fmalgarini@libero.it
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mi colpì anzitutto il Generatore di Atomi Magnetici e cioè dei cosiddetti Monopoli positivi e negativi che egli ricavava separatamente da una grande elettrocalamita rotante e pulsante, utilizzando i quali si poteva far piovere o far venire il sole,

i was  :o  for the magnetic atom generator, called also mono-pole - and + that he make
separately .....from large pulsed rotary elettro-magnet, using which could be made raining or to make to come the sun

hammuraby

@giant killer
for make working a device he had a 7 ton of alluminium stored near the device...
this was for conducting a mgnetic MONO-pole need for call or push the numbs
something in english

http://www.svpvril.com/ighina/magatom.html
but this seems as a crazy inventor, he like to play, and mix true whit possible....or not;
the ONLY CERTAINLY is that the DEVICE WORK ??

somebody see close tho this....device
http://www.geocities.com/nayado/