Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Keppe motor idea

Started by LatexDucky, March 27, 2009, 10:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LatexDucky

The keppe motor can supposedly run itself and has high torque so why not attach a belt from the keppe rotor to the rotor of a generator to generate unending usable energy?  Also, won't the keppe motor be limited by the switch it uses?

(sorry if this is the wrong forum)

mr_bojangles

keppe?

not sure ive heard of it, though i might recognize the device if i saw it

the hard part isnt connecting the OU device to a generator, its obtaining an OU device to begin with

if mr keppe fiigured this out, he most likely wouldnt have any trouble hooking it up to a generator ( because the motor is the generator)

a more fitting question may be, "how does Mr. Keppe's motor supposedly run itself, and does it do as suggested?"

their website (http://www.keppemotor.com/) is not very telling

http://pesn.com/2009/02/18/9501525_KeppeMotor_overunity_claimed/
peswiki article link^

until next time
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

hansvonlieven

The Keppe Motor KIT: Working Principles
Understand the scientific principles behind the Keppe Motor
Norberto Keppe

Following the successful launch of the Keppe Motor Manual, the STOP the Destruction Of The World Association announces the release of the Keppe Motor KIT.

The Keppe Motor uses five times less energy than a conventional electric motor because it harnesses scalar energy. STOP releases this technology to the world with the hope that interested individuals will contribute to its development.

Due to maintenance, the Keppe Motor Store will be unavailable from Friday, March 27, 2009 to Tuesday, March 31, 2009.

Now where have I heard this kind of stuff before  ??? ??? ???

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

LatexDucky

Quote from: mr_bojangles on March 27, 2009, 10:42:25 PM
the hard part isnt connecting the OU device to a generator, its obtaining an OU device to begin with

How would you draw energy from it?  I look at the pes wiki a lot and I have the keppe motor manual and it doesn't look to difficult or expensive to build a mini model

edit: Oh you could just put your stuff in the circuit instead of on the rotor

hansvonlieven

Yes, 50 bucks for the manual and 320 bucks for the kit! Nice work if you can get it. This guy has the manual and still doesn't know what it does  >:(

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx