Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dean_mcgowan

hence the decision was made to stand down based on the fact that the prenise was flawed ..
nice tactical manuevre ...
where have i seen this methodology before ...

dean_mcgowan

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1180;sa=showPosts

anyone who may have taken the time to visit this link when i posted it earlier will notice the modifications ..

Nice clean up LM ... I see you picked up on the fact that it really wasnt clear who was posting what in that thread hey ... ;)

Now if i could just get my hands on an old backup of this thread .. i have some excellent data compare utilities .. being a programmer and all .. and it might just throw a little more light on to the situation as the rodent scurries down the rope at the nearest dock ...

Will the real LM please stand up and be counted .. whaaa haahahahaaaaaa ...

supersam

dean,
all you have to do is look at what you have done!!!!!

lol
sam

raburgeson

Don't jump ship because of someone doing identity theft posts. I remember that happening before on another project. It's probably the same droid doing it. As soon as progress is being made this sucker pops up and tries to scare off everybody involved. Don't get scared he's just 1 little dweeb trying to throw in a monkey wrench. If we ignore him his superiors will take care of him for us. You guys have been making progress or he wouldn't be bothering us, so go like hell people. Some of you have been putting up great post don't stop the chatter. If you think the thief posting is bad study inductors for a bit and just ignore any questional posts. We are at the point now where we don't need the posts. We have the videos and we have many results. We are trading wiring diagrams and pictures. If we make a step backwards because of 1 bad post we only need to take 1 step backwards of our own to get back on track. We can do this and they can't stop us.

How will these ever be mass produced? 55' of wire in the outer wrap of a six inch. I have just out done myself in ugly for my new coil. (hang my head in shame) I hope it works anyway. Think there are many ways we have been limited to keep us from finding breakthroughs. Look at the FCC rules and frequency and wattage limits on componets.
What ever you do off-white is not a good fashion statement for appearance for these coils. On my new one I moved the control wrap wires to the outside because it was confusing people. Dropped to 12 wraps in the core, increased to 29 wraps in the control coils. I have been closing the outer wraps every time so this time I'll try leaving them open first run to see what that does first. Dropping to 12 wraps leaves my inside radius 1/2 inch to large.

I realise after going back through the posts I didn't answer a question well about how I was wired. I am sure I had it already torn down and couldn't send a picture so I will try to discribe in words. My top and bottom collectors were first connected in (4) parallel sections. Then wired clockwise in series. Back coil wired very like Otto did. Then The center collector  was back coil wired in the counter clockwise direction in series with the other 2.  I had a large cap in parallel between the input and output wire. I realised looking at Otto's arrangement that I made a mistake and the cap was providing poorly filtered dc (to low of voltage) and I should have been using pure DC. Well I already had it torn apart so..   You know how it goes. Oh, I forgot the top and bottom control wraps , left to right were clockwise, and the middle control wraps were CCW.

Only those of us that find themselves playing cats cradle with over 50 feet of wire know the real meaning of, What a tangled web we weave.  On my new one they are all clockwise. (got 3 CCW collectors wound but not wrapped.

I've been checking out the formula (2 py*f)   sin(wt) cos(wt) and supposably direction can be figured from the Argand Diagram.
Does it work out the space between coils for the first type TPU is the radius. In other words I'm asking if there is a relationship to Helmholtz Coils?

I'm going to place a pic of my ugly coil soon. The outside wraps need to be closed I think because I didn't get any results off it so far. When I unload the camera I'll post, but first I want to reconfigure some things and run this with the out wraps closed. Got some shots of the collector core responces with my scope. Changing to all clockwise collectors like this I think I need to analyse every last detail. Well like I said let's stay family and keep talking.

Mannix

Hi all,

Here is some more information that will be of assistance to anybody, who's intent is to apply them selves to tpu duplication / understanding.

By the way. I have really THOUGHT about how to help you and the others. I can not tell you

too much about the design of the technology because the company who still owns the

technology is reading my every word, as you know and just waiting to cut off my pension if I

tell you too much.
BUT!
I want you to start and think of the generator principles the exact same way that passing

the sound barrier was accomplished. Read how the engineers in this country finally developed

the proper wing design to accomplish super sonic speed in aircraft. I hope it will give you

a picture of what is going on inside the generator and especially the collector.
I can only talk to you guys metaphorically because the company is threatening me constantly

and my attorneys have warned me several times this month to STOP writing to the web site or

I must face the consequences. I wonder if any of the folks realize just what I am risking

when I give them information that they just take for granted and then demand more.

The people who say that tubes are exactly the same as transistors are very, very naive. And

now I will tell you something very important. You remember I mentioned fast electron transit

time vs molasses?
Let us examine a simple audio amplifier. When you design an amplifier you try to isolate

noise, or hash from the mains power supply from getting into the B+ and contaminating the

output signal, etc. You can measure all kinds of noise from the mains in your B+ not to

mention all the noisy spikes from the solid state rectifiers giving the direct current to

the power capacitors. All of this is easily measured, or seen on a scope of most solid state

audio amplifiers. NOW design and make a good tube amplifier and you will immediately find a

dramatic difference in the B+ supply measurements and what you can see on the scope. No more

spikes from the solid state rectifiers, almost no hash from the mains power coming in!

REMEMBER, all of that noise and hash in your solid state amplifier is in the output signal !

Now tell me? What do you think is happening inside the extremely sensitive torrid generator

when you use solid state devices to attempt to create the required precise control

frequencies to make catalyst and produce power???
By the way, your Solid State amplifier generates so much noise that if you measure the mains

wiring you can see noise from YOUR amplifier actually getting back through the transformer

and into the mains input wiring!!!
It is obvious that most of the people reading the web site and experimenting know nothing

about reading a scope and understanding what perfect frequency is. They also have no concept

of how important the control frequencies are in order to make power from the collector.
It is obvious that most of the people trying to duplicate my experiment are not of the

intellectual caliber necessary to develop my technology or at the very least they need to

invest in some laboratory grade instruments in order to develop any progress.
I assumed that anyone working on technology this sophisticated would have a superior

knowledge of electronics and an understanding of PURE frequency output being a Necessity to

control the reactions going on inside the collector.
Please place this on the web site and let them know that if they do not have a more then

average understanding of electron flow then they should not endeavor to try and duplicate my

device because they do not stand a chance. I am tired of reading their disappointments

because they do not have the education or the knowledge necessary to duplicate my

technology.
Sincerely,
SM   
Unquote