Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMag

Dingus/AllCanuck,

I agree with a lot of your comments, well, maybe not AllCanucks last one. There is a lot of beating around the bush going on. No solid information has ever been given, just little cryptic clues and a lot of reading between the lines. I was a little surprised at the comment that SM did not want to give out any information or the company will cut off his pension. I think the millions of lives this device could save would be worth more than any pension could be. But, we are not in his shoes so we shouldn't judge him so badly.

A lot of these frustrations are from months of waiting for solid information without any reply. Only more kinda clues. I don't like him implying that we are not smart enough to figure it out. With the clues he gives, it is pretty hard to put it all together. But I do think some people are getting close. What I am scared of is that if this pissing match continues, we may not get anymore clues at all. Maybe the next clue will be the one in which we say " yeah, now I see".

Hey Grumpy, The good old days of vacuum tubes. I have been repairing old (real old) radios since the late 60's. I've worked on TV's also but didn't like it, they take up a lot of room which I didn't have. I still have a couple of tube testers. One is out of a department store. I'm sure you know the kind I'm talking about. You could bring in your tubes and test them yourself. The one I have is full of tube. There is probably close to 300 of them.
Sorry for being off topic on this one.

Tim

allcanadian

I know Im off topic and probably out of line with my comments but I think this is a fundamental question someone should answer. How could you knowingly let possibly millions of people die by not disclosing information? for a pension? Do these people watch television and see what is happening in Darfur? What kind of mentality is involved to do nothing? To watch Rome burn while you soak your feet in a bucket of water. I don't get this in any way, there is no circumstance which could justify this, I guess we are raised with different values.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

dean_mcgowan

on the news here last night in melbourne australia ..

huge pile of mulch has the potential to burst into flames .. the funny thing is that putting water on it will just make it hotter as it will create more fuel .. ???? huh ??? .. stick some bloody thermal conversion rods in this baby and lets start powereing up on all this free energy ...

aint it funny how some people see a probelm and others an opportunity

hartiberlin

If SM would be smart,
he would join the forum himself as an anonymous user
and would post some hints from his "replication" effort,
so Paul Stemm and the other owner would not know it is him....

So he could do it anonymously from an Internet caffee
so not to be chaseable...

What is SM afraid of ?

He would not have to give away the exact setup,
but at least show a basic experiment ,
so one can see the real kicks and so one could
see, that more power is generated somehow via the
"kicks" than was applied to generate these "kicks".

Maybe he could just name himself as a friend of SM,
who happened to work with him or something simular...

I guess, if he was so smart to invent the TPU, he
also could  be as SMART to post infos anonymously
and not just via Mannix...
do you all agree ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

motofox

Manix and sm's whole point is that they want us to understand the technology, and i say that it would be a lot easier to understand with a basic working model to learn from, which is proving very difficult to acheive at present. Lifes to short for this crap, i guess this sm guy will just be another stanley meyers and fade away without changing the world forever.  Unlike sm, stanley meyers had every intention of doing great things with his technology.
What happened to the guy that acheived Q . has there been anymore info on this? . Also i noticed that the last letter from sm is dramaticly differnt from all previous letters, the way its worded.