Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

@ctglabs

My avatar shown can be programmed/connected in various ways.The basic unconnected pairs are 4 pairs, 0, 90, 180, 270.
As you can see each side of the board has four connectors. They are  ends of two coils in parallel of equal turns.
The outside set is one pair and and the inside set another. I can group any combination as adjacent or opposing windings. Any combination of 90 or 180 pairs around the iron core. With this I can also wrap a collector for feed back. This device can also be made into a Tesla by adding other coil numbers.

The driver circuit I have designed is capable of driving 8 coils in any combination in either direction. It is attached. I don't have this circuit boarded yet. That is my next step. I am sure the analog end will have changes. The resistor value could be off for the transistors and coils. R5 on the coils 15v could be variable. My coil driver end is from a previous post either by JDo300 or CTGlabs. Thanks. I only show dr1-1 for L1. All others will be the same.

goglge: Circuit maker 6.2 student version in which my driver circuit file can be simulated and throw some switches.
Just download it and rename it to t-cm.exe. The txt extension gets past the allowable types checker. I run it. It is safe. Besides it is a good program to know to pass around working circuits. I also added just the schem and waveforms. Both counters are counting upand at the same speeds.

I hope this is a good way to pass aound designs.
Thanks.

My trip to the Very Large Array was great. We got 3 really good panarama pix for my web site and backgrounds for the thesky.exe. I attended a seminar that pertained to galaxies and star systems spinning and produciing huge gravity fields. This fit in well with my designs in overunity.
Young star systems spin fast and spew plasma from both sides at its center. Looks just like large Tesla coils firing.

I monitored the activity here while on my trip and:
Gentlemen: I impressed with the volume of very pertinent entries in 5 days. Phenominal! 50 pages of circuits, designs, coils, graphs, measurements. I am proud to be part of this.
The ride is getting faster.... :)

dean_mcgowan

=  =
=  =
=  =
=  =
=  =
+++++

Regarding the 2 pole device that has been speculated to be SM's device as well.

Could it be that we are seeing that there are 2 iron cores wound with (77 and 78) winding respectively and that the circle often seen at the bottom is the collector coil the third coil ???

Are we seeing another incantation of the same device .. and is this just another clue to the real workings ...?

Thoughts gentlemen and ladies. 

giantkiller

Hi Marco and all others,

You draw it in paint or something and post it. I will commit...

I would really like to pump up the current in the coils but the insulation might not handle it.

I gotta get the circut boarded. I drew that in Circutmaker 6.2 student version on a laptop as a passenger flying at 85mph south on I25 to the Very Large Array in New Mexico. That night I got online and lo and behold JDo300 has his version of the 90 degree phase shift driver. I felt the need to be totally programmable in direction, control, speed. The last step is power adjustable.

Thanks for the input. I wait to obey. ;)

FreqE

I have decided to bring some ideas together from this rather long thread, and ignore every preconceived notion I personally have about this technology.  Instead of giving in to the technical aspect of building the TPU and wild theorizing on my part, I'm simply going to post here what I've read from Mannix in many posts prior:

<paraphrasing, to show I have READ the material...>

From Steven:

- We can have multiple flows of electricity through the same wire, COMPLETELY separate from each other.
- multiple high frequencies traveling around the coils feed themselves, making multiple kicks become one.
- Steven tested applying a heating voltage to the cathode of the tube (from electron circuits using vacuum rectifiers) at 5V AC 60Hz.
- There was an interaction between the two AC transformers in this setup.
- The useable output current was DC, however there were both DC and AC components present on the output
- Longer wire = more potential.
- If you know how to find the circuit potential, you tune into the frequency and if you have enough short pieces of wire, you can convert as much power as you want in a given space.
- Magnetic fields are NOT one dimensional.
- There are no piezo stacks in this device.
- In one way, the TPU acts like a radio.  The closer you get to the right frequency, the clearer the signal.  If the signal is TOO strong, the receiver will overload though, and then... boom boom.
- For more clarification, you cannot tune too closely to the exact frequencies of power conversion or the power received will destroy the unit.
- The control units are needed to constantly monitor the frequencies of operation and to make changes when needed to kep off exact conversion.
- You create several frequencies within a space of the collector coil's circumference.  The frequencies are directly related to the circumference of the collector coil.
- The source for the signal becomes the feed, so no amplification of power is needed.
- Many wires are perpindicular to the main collector.  This is NECESSARY.
- The power inverter is always placed well outside the coils.
- The control wiring is vertically wound in several segments around each of the horizontal collector coils.

From Mannix:

- Useable output current is DC, pulsed at 5khz?
- Phase difference between 5V AC HEATING transformer and the main transformer?
- There are several short turn coils.
- The large coils have control units as seen in the videos, and the small coils have the control unit mounted on the inside edge of the coil.
- No iron core!!
- Not looking at background EMF.
- We have kicks.
- We have lots of kicks.
- Lots of kicks turn into one big kick.
- A collector that is excited by lots of big kicks...
- The magnetic radio tunes into something else and starts collecting.
- There is a reaction with the Earth's magnetic field.  Period.
- When current is first caused to flow in a wire, it reacts with the magnetic field of the Earth.
- Need to make a transformer that accelerates itself with its own wiring, starting the process with the right frequencies and having a config that lends itself to creating a spin field of a high frequency.
- A rotational interial field is created around some wires in which electrons are caused to flow.

<end of paraphrasing>

Interesting note: 22 turns of 23/0076 lamp wire around a 14 inch plastic wheel, waving a magnet over the coil produces RF output...

Page 49, first post on the page is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY interesting... if you look at this subject the way a beginning physics student would...  I personally don't think we should just gloss over that post.  Thank you Mannix!

It might be helpful to post numbers given by Steven from the videos too... (frequencies)

Please tell me if I have mistyped anything here.  I am just interested in having a clean, fresh start before jumping into this.  No theorizing.  I just want to be on the same page.

Thanks.

otto

Hello all,

I?m every day with you oonly reading. At home I?m in my TPU work. In this moment I?m working with 2 frequencies. Inside my TPU is a VERY strong magnetic field and I can feel that the air in the toroid is much warmer then outside. One frequency is around 5000 Hz and the other 6-8 Hz. When I hold a little magnet into the toroid I can feel the pulsating 6-8 Hz. Please don?t ask me to post the shematic because when ( not if) I will have success be sure you will be informed.

Regards

Otto