Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

What drive circuit/configuration are you going to use?
I am thinking something like mine but with more control channels?
You know you gotta use square waves... I guess that doesn't need to be stressed. :o

Mr_Video

Hi Guys ! :)

I'm a newbie here too, and I read nearly all the posts on this thread (took 3 days just to read 'em all),
and I have become quite impressed with the device & the teamwork that's happening here,
un-fortunately I can only follow along for now, since I am moving soon & my electronics lab is all packed up :(

but I hope you don't mind if I put my $0.02 in every now and then,

thanks to all the builders for helping to get this thing off the ground, and especially to Mannix for helping to get out the info on SM's device .

i'm rootin' for ya, and wishing you best of luck :D

lancaIV

Hello marco,
it seems that you are replicating the Molina-Martinez apparature !
For me it does not matter,
somebodies thought that SM=M-M

S
  dL

giantkiller

Hi Marcos,
Yes I see it. A cascading effect in multiple rotating layers. That is what I am hoping to do with mine. You see all of the terminal connections can be plugged together like a switchboard in parallel and series connections. I only have one layer compared to your 3. I would have to do 2 more but I don't think my turns match up with the SM design. although, I stand my ground on the rotating magnetic field and effects thereafter.
One of my 1st posts on page 151 relays an offer that still stands.Poster savyasachi was the first to take it. You want to know the most amazing fact in our whole history? Jesus' giving surpased all mans accumulations? Believe it or not!
If your need a circuit designed, just ask. I wait as a humble servant in obedience.

Each step becomes a journey. ;)

jacob

Quote from: giantkiller on September 28, 2006, 06:57:07 PM
That is quite the accomplishment. ...!
Congrats.

Quote from: Dingus Mungus on September 28, 2006, 08:51:20 PM
I agree!
Quite impressive...

Yes, you obviously put in the hours on that one! Good work always pays off.