Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoppy

Thanks for the link Nali 2001.

Take a look at video 2 at 00:19:02 to 04 on the run counter where he moves the device to a different area of the room to demo that it can work 'off bench' so to speak. After illuminating the light bulb why does he appear to be removing something from each of the device terminals before returning it to the demo table?

mark australia

I do not wish to upset proceedings but has anyone come closer to what SM had built.
Also has anyone tried to contact the patent owner mentioned who might be willing to come forward. He lives in Asia.
I am not being negative but dont feel like going back through 129 pages of posts. I did post one re SM background which was removed and I guess it was wrong of me at the time to put anything negative about his past or some of the others he was associated with.
Kind Regards
Mark.

mkt3920

Question for Mannix.

In reference to the post that begins: "One day in a land under the noses of all the kings there were some electrons which were sent on a trip around the world by their king.", was this your interpretation of what was happening within the device or was the story from Steven?  Thanks.

Elvis Oswald

There's alot of this - http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,1283.0.html - that looks like it relates to the theories being talked about here.

bob.diroto

Quote from: Elvis Oswald on July 25, 2006, 12:58:54 PM
There's alot of this - http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,1283.0.html - that looks like it relates to the theories being talked about here.

I do not see any similarities other than there being a toroidal coil.

What parallels are you drawing between the two devices ?