Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Quote from: tao on September 27, 2006, 02:17:59 AM

The Perpetual Motion Rotating Globe
This is the worlds most advanced globe, capable of continuously rotating on its own without any need for human contact, cords, or batteries, and most faithfully recreating the earths rotation in space right at your desktop.

Hi.
here on Ebay you can get it already for 400 US$:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230032958613

I wonder how the light comes through into the globe...?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

supersam

marco,

if you are going to try overlapping the coils, why not at least try the 36 and 72 points in conjunction with the 0 and 360 points?

sam

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: hartiberlin on September 27, 2006, 02:51:54 PM
Quote from: tao on September 27, 2006, 02:17:59 AM

The Perpetual Motion Rotating Globe
This is the worlds most advanced globe, capable of continuously rotating on its own without any need for human contact, cords, or batteries, and most faithfully recreating the earths rotation in space right at your desktop.

Hi.
here on Ebay you can get it already for 400 US$:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230032958613

I wonder how the light comes through into the globe...?

The globe appears to be a clear plastic sphere with the globe printed on to it, leaving the globe translucent. Imagine being inside a big blue sphere with no lights on inside and many lights from all angles on the outside, everything inside the sphere would be lit blue even is it was opaque. Now imagine 20 motion sensors (photocells) putting off small ammounts of power everytime they're exposed to light powering a motor. Not a major discovery or overunity, just a new and novel use of old technology.  I also wrote a brief explanation of the globe devices operation on  page 219. Hope I'm not being overzealous in my belief of understanding its operation, but its just the most realistic explanation based on the information given.

c0mster

Quote from: -[marco]- on September 27, 2006, 01:01:31 PM
Quote from: gn0stik on September 27, 2006, 12:57:35 PM
Quote from: ctglabs on September 27, 2006, 12:13:51 PM
Dear all,

For those without an oscilloscope, you can download this full software which contains a dual channel scope which can run on your PC, it can also work in XY mode (Lissajious figures) and it also has a signal generator.

Note: your mic socket must be a stereo one for dual scope channels, otherwise will work as single channel.
Regards,

Dave.

Is this safe to use with power applications? Won't it fry my PC's soundcard/motherboard?

hi gnostic,

i use this setup also but you must be careful not to put too much power into your soundcard its verry sensitive.

Hey folks, I'm still here. For what it?s worth, my 2 cents. I have used some similar software on my laptop as a scope. My findings were that A: The frequencies you can measure are limited. B: There is a voltage present that may through off your readings when testing with the mike input. C: The sample rates really depend on how fast your computer is. Now I haven?t tried software worth lots of $$$ but a Velleman 2MHz handheld scope is only a couple hundred dollars and gives great readings. Mind you the soundcard scope was a great learning tool. Keep up the great work.

C0mster     

supersam

dave,
what is next? are you suposed to slam my ideas, again or just hope they go away. 

are you the guy from the government?

i just don't understand your reasoning. can you explain?  8)

lol
sam