Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

@supersam
My design on page 219 will get the numbers you are seeing from your frame of reference. Go to the links on the page and play with the lissajous numbers. This might give you a visual for some of the things you are thinking about.
And by the way... Good thinking, keep it up. Reality was born from dreams.

@CTGlabs
Could you please tell what page was Tao's drawing on.

To all,
When you look at the square waves and the kick, it only appears from square waves. That is because the falling edge is very high frequency. Above 40k the magnetic waves emminate and don't return. Power sends them farther and faster. The kick is the tranmission of energy and the snap when the lines of flux leave the source. One could tune an am radio to the frequency of the square wave and hear noise. Obviously. Hope I am not preaching to the choir.

Comes a time in one's life when they make the courageous decision where they approach the edge with fear and trepidation, led to crossover the precipace by cause into a new vista of adventures only to find later that the step they took caused them not to fall but have reality rise up to meet them at their new height!

If you stay within your boundaries, you will never see what is possible.

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: Mannix on September 27, 2006, 07:36:53 PM
Hi all,
It is really great to see more  "hands on" activity here.
It may be relevant to convey the importance of the relationship between the resonances/wire lengths of the control/collector coils.
I think of it a a rotational magnetic reciever.
Some of the tests that I have carried on the coiols that have visible control windings  indicate frequencies in the megahertz range which would make pc scopes un usable ...I could be wrong...we will see. We are Searching for a rotational Kicking field.that can be accelerated by applying harmonics
This could take a while. It is unconventional. Sharing results..even failures  will help every body. Sharing limitations will slow everybody down.
It would be great if more those who seem to have a clear understanding would do some winding to confirm their expectations.
Perhaps Luck will come into it
I remember a fellow who said "The more I work and act the more luck I seem to  get"

Cheers to All.
Lindsay Mannix

Hello Mannix good to see you here again!  :D

I was wondering if Mr Marks explained or could explain the effects he observed in the vacuum tubes and ways of replicating those effects to help us understand the nature of these 'kicks'. I figure it would be a good starting point for myself and perhaps others. Any information he or you could share about this would be greatly appreciated as it will not relate directly to the now patented device, but will allow us experimenting students observe a single cycle of the 'kick' phenomenon.

gn0stik

Quote from: ctglabs on September 27, 2006, 06:34:51 PM
Ok, guys, can we get back some work now!

I have wound "one layer" of the SM devices as per Taos drawing.  This is 10 turns of 2mm wire, 18 cm in diameter.  This then has 4 bifilar coils wound on it.  Later I can wind another two of these, stack them and then wind a final coil around all of them.  But for now I wish to test the 90 degree coil interact and rotating field properties and look for a "kick", also as per our anonymous poster, I can use 4 transistors and use the bifilar coils to have collector and control windings which self oscillate and the collector of one will trigger the next.  This way the thing finds its own resonance and will build up by itself as SM says, like a turbine.

So if I were to stack three of these the transistors can be hidden inbetween the windings (SM small device has no external parts, its all hidden in the torroid).

Regards,

Dave.

Dave, very nice, so, I see you've applied all the aspects of what we've talked about thus far. I'm anxious to see some scope shots with the windings the way they are. I want to ask a million questions already but your data posts usually answer all the ones I feel like asking. So you have the "trigger" winding, as the anonymous poster called it leading to the "power" on the next winding? The shot is too close to see how those windings are connected to one another, but from your description that seems to be the case..

Quote from: ctglabs on September 27, 2006, 06:43:41 PM
Sam,

I never told you to shut up.  From my point of view, I have to work from the bottom up, start simple, test, make observation, add to working theory, then add to design and start the loop again.

I cannot jump around adding crazy and random things, I must work in a logical direction based on test results and observation.

Perhaps later (if you explain your secret numbers) there maybe a relevance later.  But SM discovered the Kicks in a "vacuum tube", not with coils and secret numbers.  He later used this effect from the vacuum tube and applied it to a coil structure.

I too cannot stop thinking about these things, I spend most of my spare time reading and learning and experimenting, I have done since I was a kid, I then went on to college to study electronics, since I left college, 12 years ago, I have been studying further and experimenting for years looking for free energy.  In this time I have only seen two devices which break the accepted laws of physics, but they are not OU, for that I am still looking.  It can sound exciting, but in reality it takes dedication alot of time and alot of disappointment.

Regards,

Dave.

May I ask which devices you saw that defied the accepted laws? And which laws they seemed to break? (not being fecetious, just curious)

Quote from: Mannix on September 27, 2006, 07:36:53 PM
Hi all,
It is really great to see more  "hands on" activity here.
It may be relevant to convey the importance of the relationship between the resonances/wire lengths of the control/collector coils.
I think of it a a rotational magnetic reciever.
Some of the tests that I have carried on the coiols that have visible control windings  indicate frequencies in the megahertz range which would make pc scopes un usable ...I could be wrong...we will see. We are Searching for a rotational Kicking field.that can be accelerated by applying harmonics
This could take a while. It is unconventional. Sharing results..even failures  will help every body. Sharing limitations will slow everybody down.
It would be great if more those who seem to have a clear understanding would do some winding to confirm their expectations.
Perhaps Luck will come into it
I remember a fellow who said "The more I work and act the more luck I seem to  get"

Cheers to All.
Lindsay Mannix

WB Lindsay, Good to see you again. It would be great if I could participate more. I need proper testing equipment, and it's just not in the budget right now. Perhaps I can swing it soon when some money comes in. I would use the pc scope, but the power it will accept is limited, and the frequency range it works with would be likewise limited. I might use it for a crude signal gen though for some applications, just not this one. My current electronics tool kit includes some soldering irons, some multimeters, and a crapload of spare parts and wire. Believe me its painful to not be able to test this stuff quantitatively. I have wound several coils and sat there and looked at them, frustrated, that that's as far as I could take it.

@Sam, sorry I got a little hot around the collar earlier. It's just that we asked you to form something that fits into what we already have, or give us some reason to think it would help us and you didn't. We just couldn't use the information, and you weren't taking the hints. You seemed positive it was applicable, yet provided us with nothing that fit in with anything we were talking about.

It felt like we were having a discussion about politics and someone kept piping in with JESUS SAVES!!! 

To which the only response is, "perhaps, but what's that got to do with what we're talking about?" We honestly tried to say it nicely. And then you got cocky.

Again, I apologize for being so harsh, but I saw no other way.

Now:

BACK TO IT>>

GREAT work Dave! Keep it up!

energyman8

Hello All,

I don't mean to "butt" in here, however; in reference to the Golden Ratio,

I am almost certain,

but can't fully explain how,

it is part of the "solution"

I will go back to lurking now and I thank you all for all the awesome visuals and ideas here.

If I discover or am informed of the significance I shall share it with you all for I believe it is a hint that Steorn gave everyone.

Regards,

Eman8 8)
Are you part of the problem or part of the solution? ;D

dutchy1966

Hi everyone,

I've been folowwing this thread silently but like to share something....
I would like to hear your thoughts about this:
Could it be that Stevens device uses scalar waves (creted out of colliding magnetic pulses) and that they are somehow converted to electricity, according to the statement below, especially the bit about placing a strong magnet near antenna strikes some similarity....

Scalar field detection by normal RF antennas
Even though a scalar wave train does not contain the regular EM components that are used by radio frequency communications, it can still be detected by a normal RF antenna, if that antenna is in the presence of some other static magnetic field. When the scalar wave train passes through, it will create a disturbance in the field surrounding that magnet and make the field lines move, which will impart a small electrical current in the standard RF antenna, as if the magnet itself were moved.

Since all normal RF antennas are immersed in the magnetic field of the planet, they can serve as crude scalar detectors, though the reception will be extremely weak and washed out by any normal RF in the vicinity. Detection ability is greatly increased by enclosing the antenna and circuitry in a faraday cage, and by placing a very strong magnet near the antenna inside the cage.

Any chance this might get us any further?

regards Dutchy